Let's Talk About Her FACE over the years

loowee

Thank God she got rid of the cheek implants because she looks the best this year! I also love the AL era, the COADF era, the ROL era, and most of the Music era, but the Swept Away look there makes her look old. Also, I don't even want to mention too much about how AWFUL she looks in 2013 & 2014!! She finally looks like her beautiful self now.

Interesting that she hasn't been a brunette since 2003.

I heard a rumor somewhere that Lola had told her she didn't like the way it looked and so ever since then Madonna has stayed blond. Funny, and probably not true, but considering how much stock she puts into her children's critiques on things she does, I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Edited by RAYOFLIGHT78

I just can't believe how amazing she looks in 2015 after the travesties that were 2013 and 2014...

But it's great to see after all these years she still is Madonna. You can still the star that outshone everyone else right from the start.

Guest Pud Whacker

2000 is the only one I like only coz I was there live at the premier

Who was doing her hair color then?!!!

Tell us more lecter!!!!

Who was doing her hair color then?!!!

Tell us more lecter!!!!

I went to the premiere of TNBT in Leicester Square . It was mental .

We sat In the front row and then this tiny pregnant woman came out and did a speech with Rupert Everett next to her ( dressed like a tramp)

I was mesmerised . She truly has an aura and presence.

SHE WAS SO TINY AND CUTE