Madonna to do a reality TV show?

Anne

Madonna Louise Ciccone is apparently due to get her own reality-TV show.

Madonna making her very own version of 'Theres Something About Geri, or 'Kerry Katona: Crazy In Love CAN YOU IMAGINE?!

According to those boys and girls at The Sun, #RebelHeart Madonnas come over very Kardashian all of a sudden, and is looking into doing a reality-TV series with the production company behind Caitlyn Jenners 'I Am Cait.

A source told the paper that having seen Kim Kardashians star rise so much, Madge was now seriously contemplating the prospect of doing a show herself:

Nobody would ever have expected a star as huge as Madonna to ever star in a reality show, but it just shows how much times are changing that shes even humouring talks.

She is friends with Kim Kardashian through Kanye and has noticed how Kim and her family have made reality TV very cool and current its not just for Z-listers anymore.

And while shes not made any decision, she loves giving fans an insight into her life, especially when touring.

Bunim Murray have proven with Caitlyn Jenners show I Am Cait that they can tackle sensitive topics and not just make trash TV.

Not being funny, but isnt Madonna a bit too Madonna for this? Whilst it would OBVIOUSLY fantastic to watch, does Her Royal Madgesty really need to put up with a camera crew following her every move? Cant she just make a bit more of her perpetually amazing Instagram account (#livingforlove #bitchimmadonna #rebelhearttour)

However, watching fly-on-the-wall footage of Madonna trying to work out how to post an Insta snap on to Bebo or deciding which figure from history to bound up in black rope and brand a 'Rebel Heart would indeed be BAFTA-worthy television, so there is quite a large part of us that would like to see this all happen.

Anyway, were off to go and listen to 'La Isla Bonita and pretend like WERE in a reality-tv show for a change.

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/127303943764/is-madonna-getting-her-own-reality-show

is-madonna-getting-her-own-reality-show

Your thoughts? (although it's probably bullshit)

I can't see her doing that.

I do think reality shows are silly and below her, but I'd still watch if she did one. :laugh:

She pretty much invented the format...doubt she would repeat herself.

I think the only way this could be true is if it is shot while she is on tour, like a documentary divided in different TV episodes that follows her around the world, it would be an interesting and refreshing direction instead of the tradicional DVD releases.

That company right now is producing a reality show with Boy George. I think he's much more suited to the format than Madonna!

I would obviously watch it if it's true but at the same time I still prefer for it to not be true because most reality shows are for wash outs who have nothing to offer but show off their scandals and luxury lives on camera. Madonna is too big of an artist for something like that

Madonna's too normal and down to earth for a reality show. She doesn't really do scandalous things in her personal life.

The article is clearly bullshit.

People who do reality TV shows:

1. Want to be famous

2. If already famous, can no longer succeed in the area of work that brought them fame

3. Do not value privacy

4. Are happy to exploit their children (if they have them)

5. Need money desperately

Madonna fits NONE of that.

Guest Rocco Papa

I don't think this is true. I remember when she was on Anderson in 2012 and someone in the audience asked her if she would do another documentary like Truth or Dare and she said, "Absolutely not!"

I know people's feelings change, but I get the sense that she's been there, done that. Truth or Dare (and even IGTTYAS) came out at a time before the media was as intrusive to celebrities' private lives as they are now. Besides, those two films were centered around the shows anyway.

I think Madonna would be smart not to do this. Reality shows like to sensationalize and amp up the drama to get views. It would bring Madonna all the wrong kind of media attention.

I say DO IT!

First off, she started it all herself with Truth Or Dare. She's just at right place in her life. I feel I'M Going To a tell You A Secret was not as successful or popular as Truth Or Dare because of Guy probably not completely open to the idea.. So excluding her private marriage life was the biggest mistake there. But now she's free; she can do what she wants... Even her boyfriends are so young who would jump to the idea of being filmed. I'm sure she must have already talked to her kids who would have agreed and even the ones who wouldn't ( Lourdes might say No mom!) are in college and wouldn't be missed.

I'm sure she would agree doing it but under her own conditions which will be absolutely brilliant and fresh.

It's about time the world sees the real Madonna. And gets to love her like we do.

Also, think about the amount of exposure her music would get? iTunes could be filled with all Madonna tracks- old and new!

A source told the paper that having seen Kim Kardashians star rise so much, Madge was now seriously contemplating the prospect of doing a show herself:

Nobody would ever have expected a star as huge as Madonna to ever star in a reality show, but it just shows how much times are changing that shes even humouring talks.

She is friends with Kim Kardashian through Kanye and has noticed how Kim and her family have made reality TV very cool and current its not just for Z-listers anymore.

:manson: :manson: :manson:

M doesn't need a reality show to be one 'cos M IS already a STAR and A-Lister since 1983.

its probably a tour on the road kind of thing for a few weeks and that is fine to me, it doesn't cheapen her, it shows how hardworking she is

Yup agree with you and the reporting just over exaggerating the story as usual.

Guest Rocco Papa

If you ask me, instead of making it a reality show, she should release a Behind-The-Scenes documentary as a bonus feature on the Rebel Heart Tour DVD, similar to the Sticky & Sweet one.

its probably a tour on the road kind of thing for a few weeks and that is fine to me, it doesn't cheapen her, it shows how hardworking she is

Something like that is fine, a la Truth or Dare, but a reality show similar to what we see on terrible low rent TV is not for her. I think something like that would damage her legacy. People like Fucktard Kardashian have no legacy, are desperate for fame and will do pretty much anything to be famous. Madonna is a star of a very different magnitude and has nothing to prove.

yes. people zapping and seeing it by coincidence may be interested. didn't beyonce also do something like that? (or just one long tv special?) i think thats better than putting it on a dvd because fans see that anyway. on tv you reach a big audience.

If she wants more fame (as stated above) she should just die, its better than reality tv. Better to be dead than in same category with those z-listers.

The general public wouldn't be interested in watching a reality show about her. Her life isn't trashy, dysfunctional, etc. And there's too many of these dumb shows already.