Did Madonna Dedicate an Album to You?

I don't see a sarcastic answer to your question.

It's your tone and attitude in general. And then making someone else's thread seem stupid after you got an answer.

Well done.

This is the answer I got from the person who created the thread who really is the only one who can truly tell you what the thread is about.

"Yeah, I had just had two fillings replaced. I felt like getting my mind off the dentist.How fucking goddamn silly of me."

I feel that every album connects with my life to be fair, especially from American Life onwards. Even the break up songs were at the same times, and the living for love too! So i feel that every album si dedicated to me.

Guys what was your fave song on LAV when it came out?

Angel!!! Which is still my favorite from LAV, and probably will be forever and ever.

My love for the Like a Virgin album was instant and still is. From the moment I heard the title song, I knew it would be a smash hit. Even the songs people consider to be "filler" such as Pretender and Stay were incredible and special to me. I still adore both those songs and the bridges are perfect. I will defend this album with my life ! As pure pop songs, they are better than anything that the current girls are producing today. Timeless classic pop.

Guest Rachelle of London

My love for the Like a Virgin album was instant and still is. From the moment I heard the title song, I knew it would be a smash hit. Even the songs people consider to be "filler" such as Pretender and Stay were incredible and special to me. I still adore both those songs and the bridges are perfect. I will defend this album with my life ! As pure pop songs, they are better than anything that the current girls are producing today. Timeless classic pop.

My thoughts on LAV exactly

Thank God this PERFECT album gets some praise here. Whenever i read some fan not liking this album is like being a superfan of Michelangelo and not being a fan of the Sixtine Chapel.

Guest Rachelle of London

Thank God this PERFECT album gets some praise here. Whenever i read some fan not liking this album is like being a superfan of Michelangelo and not being a fan of the Sixtine Chapel.

I hate when people call it dated. Its a perfect pop album from start to finish.