Did Madonna Dedicate an Album to You?

Yeah, 'cause early -98 I got some pimples (ost.) in my hand Frozen:D

Edit. UPS, it was albums... Well, I had my first paying concert performace in -95 so I suppose its Something to remember.

Edit2 Now I got it! I came out as gay to my best friend in -05 WHILST dancing in a night club so that should constitute as Confessions on a Dancefloor right? :D

Guest Pud Whacker

Were you a virgin in 1984?

I was. (I was 14)

81rwgpu6dol._sl1447_.jpg

yes , this one. i had also just turned 14 a few months prior. what a wonderful time.

Not only was I a virgin when the album was released but was such an innocent child that I thought singing a song with the word Virgin in it was somewhat shocking and exciting. 😆😊 How I loved that album and played it constantly. I don't care what anyone says, to me "Like a virgin" is one of the most under-rated pop albums of all time. Still love it with a passion today.

Sort of. Because Madonna dedicated it to virgins, everyone that was a virgin at the time it was released, can claim it is dedicated to them.

So it's not about individuality but everyone who fell into that bracket. You might as well asked what year were you born instead of whether Madonna dedicated an album to you.

So it's not about individuality but everyone who fell into that bracket. You might as well asked what year were you born instead of whether Madonna dedicated an album to you.

Yeah, I had just had two fillings replaced. I felt like getting my mind off the dentist.

How fucking goddamn silly of me.

I got home from the dentist today and was bored. Doesn't anyone here read the liner notes of M's albums. She dedicated Like A Virgin to "all the virgins of the world".

I loved her dedications on her albums and thought it was cute that she dedicated it to the virgins of the World. Typical of her cute off-beat fun humour.

WeboGirl, did you also laugh at her message to Jellybean which was something like "goo goo ga ga" I bet the men in her life would have loved to have albums dedicated to them. True Blue was to her husband - the coolest guy in the universe if I remember correctly. I always loved reading the notes and dedications on albums.

I loved her dedications on her albums and thought it was cute that she dedicated it to the virgins of the World. Typical of her cute off-beat fun humour.

WeboGirl, did you also laugh at her message to Jellybean which was something like "goo goo ga ga" I bet the men in her life would have loved to have albums dedicated to them. True Blue was to her husband - the coolest guy in the universe if I remember correctly. I always loved reading the notes and dedications on albums.

Yes, I remember that "goo goo ga ga". Obviously an inside joke.

I loved liner notes. I read them over and over again. I miss vinyl.

Yeah, I had just had two fillings replaced. I felt like getting my mind off the dentist.

How fucking goddamn silly of me.

Oh that's so sweet. Oh you're so wonderful. Oh you're so clever. Oh whatever should I do? Never ask you an intelligent question for one.

Yes, I remember that "goo goo ga ga". Obviously an inside joke.

I loved liner notes. I read them over and over again. I miss vinyl.

Same here. I used to always look forward to seeing who she dedicated her next album too. I loved it that she was quick and sweet as well. Some of the notes and thanks on albums in the 80's from a lot of artists went on for ever and were like full blown novels. Have to laugh. Madonna was more cute, fast, fun and real.

Same here. I used to always look forward to seeing who she dedicated her next album too. I loved it that she was quick and sweet as well. Some of the notes and thanks on albums in the 80's from a lot of artists went on for ever and were like full blown novels. Have to laugh. Madonna was more cute, fast, fun and real.

Me too. She always gave lots of thanks to lots of people. I loved looking for the backup singers on the albums. And, I really miss the lyrics too. It was like Christmas whenever we bought 12 inch records. The artwork was always amazing. It's a lost art.

Larkspur what is your problem, seriously? Nearly every thread I see you post in you are just bitter or making unnecessary comments.

Larkspur what is your problem, seriously? Nearly every thread I see you post in you are just bitter or making unnecessary comments.

Go through my posts again. You are wrong.

I asked a question about what this thread was about because it didn't make any sense to me so I could give the thread a proper answer. If you go back and read you will see I got a flip and sarcastic answer and how exactly am I suppose to respond to that?

If she had answered my question nicely I would have simply contributed to the thread and moved on. Obviously I am not on her list of people she needs to be nice to.

I can't do anything for her status here and I don't tell her how wonderful she is so I am not worth the trouble of answering and she certainly doesn't have to worry about anyone caring if she's rude to me.

I don't see a sarcastic answer to your question.

It's your tone and attitude in general. And then making someone else's thread seem stupid after you got an answer.

Well done.