Best breasts ever

karbatal

Ok, let's forget about the cock and ass thread in the Adult section and let¡s talk BREASTS. The papadoms from Madonna, the best ever

I just saw this and oh man, i turned straight. Fresh mummy breasts! So beautiful.

They were popping out all night, everyone in the crowd screamed every time on was released...M just shrugged and kept dancing. It was such an amazing night!

I hope Madonna doesn't come here and read this thread but i don't think she would care anyways. lol but she looks amazing at the 1997 golden globes.

1997_goldenglobe01.jpg

creamy smooth

7436472300_4910bd2ca7_z.jpg

LOL I remember when she did that and their was news all over the net leave Madonna's 54th nipple alone.

:lmao::crazy:

:rotfl:

"Madonna's body in mid to end of 2001/ Swept Away". Love how they took footage/pics from that exact period and gave it that title :crazy: Most people wish to have her body/beauty. And natural nose, tits etc etc. Her arms were a bit hairy in her early 20s that's for sure. And she was scarily thin but that's due to the strenuous dancing training of those years

The Martin Schreiber photos body is amazing though. Everything is perfect and Madonna looked sweet, beautiful and innocently sultry in it all at the same time. Love that late 70s, early 80s phase of her life