Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

Of course we have to focus on ticket sales too. I don't want to see her in Vegas the following years LOL.

I will not deny that I'm always checking Ticketmaster (And yes I'm disgusted that Montreal has not yet been sold out).

The GP don't care for RH (let's be real). so she can't afford to make the same mistake (MDNA Tour setlist) again, whether you like it or not.

Edited by maxdamien

Of course we have to focus on ticket sales too. I don't want to see her in Vegas the following years LOL.

I will not deny that I'm always checking Ticketmaster (And yes I'm disgusted that Montreal has not yet been sold out).

The GP don't care for RH (let's be real). so she can't afford to make the same mistake (MDNA Tour setlist) again, whether you like it or not.

well she will whether they like it or not and if they show up, it'll be a done deal so it's not really something that'll make a difference to the attendance of her shows...i feel like MDNA was received worse than this...with less exposure. all people knew was give me all your luvin and EVERYONE i know was like, "wow that's horrible"...no one knew girl gone wild or turn up the radio or masterpiece and yet live it was received well. rebel heart...people know living for love, ghost town and bitch i'm madonna on a more social media presence, which is where everything gets seen these days.

:tongue::tongue:

Girl u didn't quote my whole post where I said I love the song and just wondering how she will update it. Have a seat ! #TrueBlue. Im actually very happy it could possibly make the setlist

Edited by MrK1ngB33

Girl u didn't quote my whole post where I said I love the song and just wondering how she will update it. Have a seat ! #TrueBlue. Im actually very happy it could possibly make the setlist

ahahahahah my problem was with the "dated" comment for such an ICONIC song like True Blue ... no one refers to True Blue as "Dated" ..just saying

I always thought it was normal practice for good seats to start getting released just before the show date. A lot of people wait until the last minute for this very reason. I've heard that for years with all of her recent tours.

The general public want her to do LAV in a wedding dress, PDP with jeans and a leather jacket, MG with the pink dress, Vogue with a cone bra etc. She's always done what she wants in terms of songs she chooses and that's what she will always do. "Worrying" whether she's playing enough hits is not a first, second or even third concern in my opinion. All of this concern about her playing county fairs in 3 yrs.....lol. Get a grip! Honestly, if it got to a point where she HAD to do your standard run of the mill legacy artist GH show, I think she would stop touring in this capacity before doing that. She's always going to be most excited about her most recent work and if she had to begin compromising her artistic integrity to please anyone, then what's the point? Wheres the fun in it for her at that point?

The general public want her to do LAV in a wedding dress, PDP with jeans and a leather jacket, MG with the pink dress, Vogue with a cone bra etc.

And instead of all those predictable stuff, it is more likely that she would give us like AN INSTRUMENTAL VERSION OF FROZEN :rotfl:

She always done what she wants to PLEASURE HERSELF not us haha :rotfl:

And silence me with BITTERNESS AND LIES :censored:

There is truth in what you say whether fans like it or not.

Would Re-invention of happend if AL was a hit and not a flop?

Madonna knows her worth and she's going back to her incredible back catalogue for the most hits-heavy set list since Re-invention because of the steady ticket sales.

There is truth in what you say whether fans like it or not.

Would Re-invention of happend if AL was a hit and not a flop?

Madonna knows her worth and she's going back to her incredible back catalogue for the most hits-heavy set list since Re-invention because of the steady ticket sales.

Ok, but she gave a stupid rendition of ITG with some sticks and pipes. It's not about bringing back the songs, so the press releases sounds attractive, it's about giving good renditions, like LAV on MDNA, which is glorious, and not HU on S&S, which is shit. Or HU on MDNA, which is pointless.

If WTG or DYU or TB are to work, they have to make us faint. If WTG is just some verses with a tambourine and some gipsy woman moving her arms, then she'd better perform another song.

That's why opening night has tickets available in every section. Relying on her name alone is the reason the album sales and chart positions have been low. Sorry but some fans need to wake up. Madonna cannot rely upon her fanbase alone to sell tickets. General public makes up at LEAST 3/4s of an audience. I've been to dozens of shows where I'm not even a fan of the artist, I bet others do the same.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Don't forget, they will release tickets in some of the best areas of the venue closer to the date, sometimes days before the show date. Pretty standard practice to put out sections that they were deliberately holding back. Not saying that's the sole issue here...just a heads up for folks that are obsessed with checking tickets all the time.

Guest Rachelle of London

I was pulling up rows on level 1 a couple of days ago on 16th Sept MSG. (1st show)

Yup it appears they've released more level 1 tickets for most shows. I pulled up quite a few 4 seats in MSG, Montreal and Atlantic City. Think some Euro dates will follow with more seats being released. Prob when the tour starts

Level 1 for London is the same price as floor tickets. So annoying.

I know! And the seats that are available are in the back blocks. The next blocks along on the comer were £65 cheaper.

There are plenty of single seats in the higher prices in London but only a couple of blocks for multiple seats

Should be fine once they are flogging them for s fiver outside

And instead of all those predictable stuff, it is more likely that she would give us like AN INSTRUMENTAL VERSION OF FROZEN :rotfl:

She always done what she wants to PLEASURE HERSELF not us haha :rotfl:

And silence me with BITTERNESS AND LIES :censored:

Someone's faith at the Queen is shaking!!!

Yup it appears they've released more level 1 tickets for most shows. I pulled up quite a few 4 seats in MSG, Montreal and Atlantic City. Think some Euro dates will follow with more seats being released. Prob when the tour starts

Yeah definitely. Although in fairness with the interactive seat map on MSG, there is literally only a couple of rows here and there if that. Basically full :)

There are plenty of single seats in the higher prices in London but only a couple of blocks for multiple seats

Should be fine once they are flogging them for s fiver outside

I checked about half and hour ago and it was easy to pull up 4 seats in most blocks on level 4 as well as 4 seats In the last couple of blocks on level 1 on Axs.com

Why are people acting like half of the tickets are unsold? Some of them are newly added seats and some are just straight up shitty deals. Yes she's not selling out her tickets in minutes like she used to, but performing a few more classic hits is NOT gonna make the gp/casual fans spend $200 on a shitty seat. She would've been doing stadium shows with way cheaper tickets if the gp is the target audience. They knew damn well from the get go that this is a more "exclusive" tour with those ridiculous prices.

I always thought it was normal practice for good seats to start getting released just before the show date. A lot of people wait until the last minute for this very reason. I've heard that for years with all of her recent tours.

The general public want her to do LAV in a wedding dress, PDP with jeans and a leather jacket, MG with the pink dress, Vogue with a cone bra etc. She's always done what she wants in terms of songs she chooses and that's what she will always do. "Worrying" whether she's playing enough hits is not a first, second or even third concern in my opinion. All of this concern about her playing county fairs in 3 yrs.....lol. Get a grip! Honestly, if it got to a point where she HAD to do your standard run of the mill legacy artist GH show, I think she would stop touring in this capacity before doing that. She's always going to be most excited about her most recent work and if she had to begin compromising her artistic integrity to please anyone, then what's the point? Wheres the fun in it for her at that point?

I think there's a happy medium that can be found here. It would be ridiculous for her to perform those older songs in the costumes for the original video, but that doesn't mean she can't do renditions of the older stuff that is recognizable.

I think going to either extreme is bad, just a GH show with nothing but old songs like other artists or all new material and unrecognizable versions of old songs.

I think she can find a way to still make it fun and artistic,but also include some older material for the more casual fans. Madonna is a very intelligent woman. I don't think she knows she has to perform older material because that's what the fans want, but she also wants to highlight her new material. She seemed very aware of that in the EW article. She has said in past interviews you have to balance what people want and being an artist.

I don't think you can completely ignore what casual fans like but to let them totally dictate your whole show so you lose any artistry isn't right either. I think she has been quite good at finding that balance and I think she will do so on this tour.

Cant people with negative comment stop talking please. If you dont like Madonna live and so afraid that she wont perform any song u like just sell your ticket and shut the fuck up. People are so anoying cant believe it. If something we can all agree on ( all = real fan who shut the fuck up) is that Madonna is the queen of stage. She show us where she is right now and always offers us the best she can. So thank you enjoy and be real

Btw they release more ticket of Madonna fist montreal concert few weeks ago because it was sold out the really first day.

I want some more news, gossip, tour details, songs..

Right!? Two weeks out and very little official/reliable. Like all of the rumored setlists have mostly the same songs, but they could be completely wrong.I want a couple more trailers or some costume sketches or something