Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

As her tourbooks include the setlist, the latter would have to be finalized, like, pronto, right?

There was absolutely no mention of the songs she performed in the MDNA tour book....

Such a pitty....I hope the this tour book has the set list included.

There was absolutely no mention of the songs she performed in the MDNA tour book....

The credits page of the MDNA tour book says hi :)

Does anybody remember when we got info on the golden triangle? Was it already visible from the floor plans of the ticket sites?

I'm curious if there's something similar this time around

Apologies if this was already discussed - I didn't have the time to read through the whole thread

I like the way it was performed in '95 at those music festivals that were international and basically required lip syncing. :)

I still haven't recovered from how she sang the word "clown" during the Billboard Music Awards. Maybe if she transposes the song down to make it easier on her vocals like she does with Ray of Light.

Does anybody remember when we got info on the golden triangle? Was it already visible from the floor plans of the ticket sites?

I'm curious if there's something similar this time around

Apologies if this was already discussed - I didn't have the time to read through the whole thread

As far as I recall, we knew about the existence of the then-unnamed Golden Triangle from when the floor plans were revealed. However, we didn't know until shortly before the tour started how the Golden Triangle passes would be given away.

This time around, it seems that there is no triangle / vagina / heart / whatever pit, unless it's somehow incorporated into the main stage.

I'd be OK with GGW with a remix. She used some amazing turd polish on Candy Shop for MDNA and turned it into a highlight so a great remix can really make a song shine!

I hope for once I could get in the golden triangle, pit, M-loon fest. Just to see up close for once would be perfect!

GGW is something she could easily get creative with in terms of choreography alone so even though not a fan of the song,I'm sure it'll be a highlight as a performance

I was thinking about Iconic as the opening number. Even if a lot a sources said it, I'm still not sure about it. In the interview she gave to quebec Genevieve borne, Borne mention in the article that mike tyson will feat in an interlude. I mean does interlude also mean the intro. And also the fact that Iconic contains featurings. I mean I dont really mind but already a break with back screen chace the rapper do his thing in the background. And a video intro à la confession but with Mike... I might be really wrong but I dont feel it like a Madonna thing to share the first song. I'm ok with Iconic as a starter but IDK im not 100% sure yet. She talked a lot about how love is important in this show etc. Clever to still think Living for love as the intro?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I don't know how others but i'd love to hear GGW live again. I love this song. It so much better than True Blue Dress You Up or Who's that girl

Tremblay.jpg