Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

Replace "Girl Gone Wild" with "Like A Prayer" and make the "Candy Shop" video interlude "Rescue Me" instead....and this set list would be 100% ACE.

Still, I will take this one if it's true.

+10000

I wouldn't mind seeing GGW on stage again because it was a highlight on the MDNA Tour.

Unpopular Opinion Alert: Even though I like the rumored setlist so far, it makes me kind of sad that there are no songs featured from ROL, AL or COADF which are my favorite albums from her. That's why I cannot say that the setlist looks perfect. I definitely think she should have cut 1-2 songs from Rebel Heart and replaced them with a song from ROL (NRM) and COADF (Jump or Get Together) because her catalogue from 2002-2012 is basically nonexistent here (except for Candy Shop which is only a interlude). But I trust M on her artistic vision and I hope that it will all make sense and that I will not miss any songs when I experience the live performances.

I can't wait for this tour to start. I have 3 tickets for Pennsylvania.. Woo hoo

yes, i'd think so...i'm pretty sure it's finalized. if anything, maybe 1-2 song change considerations that have already been worked out...kind of like beautiful killer and revolver and how they reworked those and love spent...

this was probably posted already but I just saw it: an interview with a Montreal radio station (that hasn't played a single fucking song from Rebel Heart, they even announce Ghosttown as her first single...)

http://www.thebeat925.ca/player/audio/the-beat-92.5-s-very-own-cousin-vinny-in-collabor-283516.mp3#.Vdghs3EiqhA.facebook

when was this?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I don't know, recently. The printed version of the interview was published in Journal de Montréal/Québec last week in a 5 page spread.

I don't know, recently. The printed version of the interview was published in Journal de Montréal/Québec last week in a 5 page spread.

I'm listening now...seems to be where people got the whole 75% done like 2 weeks ago

News of Madonna teases some lyrics before "confirming" a song in the setlist. They did that with Deeper and Deeper, La Vie En Rose, Candy Shop and Everybody.

The last lyrics they posted were from Get Together.

News of Madonna teases some lyrics before "confirming" a song in the setlist. They did that with Deeper and Deeper, La Vie En Rose, Candy Shop and Everybody.

The last lyrics they posted were from Get Together.

i'm really praying for la vie en rose...

i love candy shop and GGW but she should drop both of those if they are indeed in consideration

fuck ggw and yes, cs. theres so many good songs and she chooses that crap. (according to the rumoured setlist) so i want it to be fake.

and we need whole lotta love & justify my love. its gonna be great

If she sings get together (dance please) I think I'm gonna cry. My all time favorite song. Not inly from her but in life. Never had the chance to heard it live so OMG. I trust NOM. They are clever and dont talk for nothing. During the sticky and mdna eras they were really on point

I'm actually ok with GGW. She turned that into a highlight last tour, so I have faith that she can do something good with it this time too. On the other hand, after doing four "smaller" classics in a row, a BIG hit like LAP or ITG would really make the place explode I think!

insta comment from Tony Villanueva:

6o0hoh.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/6tumr_KPQm/?taken-by=madonnasarms

maybe he means the heart shape at the end of the stage

I posted this in the Instagram thread in the general discussion section, but ... here's my crazy idea related to this:

Hmm... hint about the tour?! I wonder if there will be an onstage pool or something... (The Heart Tub?!) She says she didn't do this this summer -- lounge poolside? -- but in one of the behind-the-scenes videos for the BIM music video, there was a split second of the Sampaio twin on an inflatable with a water gun... there must have been a pool sequence for the video we haven't seen. Would've made sense with the "we're jumping in the pool and swimming with our clothes on" lyric...

I know, my imagination is in overdrive, but ... even the print of the robe in the Instagram shot reminds me of the dress she wears in BIM (even though that one is her face screened on the dress, of course).