Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

Um, I want to hear them and I see nothing wrong with someone providing a low quality recording of the tour rehearsals. Nobody in the world is going to not go to the concert because someone provides a snippet of the rehearsals.

Exactly. Also, it's only audio. We don't know nothing about the performance just listening a low recording track.

I wouldn't blame M fully. Huge companies get hacked so blame these hackers/buyers and leakers. What you all can do is by ignoring but fat chance of that happening.

Still I don't think this will hurt the tour cause only die hard fans will listen and if Holiday is leaked well that would just trigger people into wanting to see her.

I don't have a huge problem with low quality tour rehearsal audio leaking to be honest. Let's face it, who outside her super hardcore fanbase would be interested in that? And as ULIZOS said, that won't take away from ticket sales. It's in no way shape or form comparable to last year's entire recording sessions of her album leaking.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't have a huge problem with low quality tour rehearsal audio leaking to be honest. Let's face it, who outside her super hardcore fanbase would be interested in that? And as ULIZOS said, that won't take away from ticket sales. It's in no way shape or form comparable to last year's entire recording sessions of her album leaking.

I agree, the album leaking was tragic beyond relief but audio from her tour, I doubt non fans would even hear it

This is the latest setlist rumor from Madonnatribe. It has the same songs as Illuminatrix's setlist but in a slightly different order. This does seem like it's shaping to be the actual one. I like it! It may be a little light on hits for casual fans but it has some lesser performed older songs.

Iconic
Unapologetic Bitch
Don't Tell Me
Rebel Heart

S.E.X

Madonna Pole Medley
Holy Water/Vogue
Deeper and Deeper
Inside out/Like a Virgin
Devil Pray

CANDY SHOP

Between the Bars/Ghosttown
Body Shop/La Vie En Rose
True Blue
Heartbreakcity/Love Don't Live Here Anymore
Music

HOLD TIGHT

Living For Love
Take a Bow

Dress You Up
La Isla Bonita
Who´s That Girl

ILLUMINATI

Everybody
Bitch I'm Madonna
Holiday

I still don't see the first segment being so Rebel Heart heavy while the rest of the show filled with medleys. Possibly still just fan speculation and News of M said Rebel Heart is in the Gipsy section, it makes a lot more sense there (right before the finale) than in the first segment, especially if it's an acoustic guitar number.

I still don't see the first segment being so Rebel Heart heavy while the rest of the show filled with medleys. Possibly still just fan speculation and News of M said Rebel Heart is in the Gipsy section, it makes a lot more sense there (right before the finale) than in the first segment, especially if it's an acoustic guitar number.

Well she strapped on a guitar for "Human Nature" in S&S (song 3) and in DWT for "Candy Perfume Girl" as well, both first segment songs. And really "Frozen" (3rd song first seg) in RIT was a ballad.

In MDNA of course as we all know "I Don't Give A" closed the first segment and was a guitar song.

"Rebel Heart" being a guitar song at the end of the first set is entirely plausible and in fact makes complete sense.

I don't know about the gipsy rumours..

Which part is the gypsy section though? It seems as though the gypsy section is the first one. Don't Tell Me is likely acoustic so it would make sense to do Rebel Heart after that.

The second section is the pole dancing part, the third is the twenties/flapper/Great Gatsby thing, the fourth Spanish/Flamenco/Frida Kahlo part, and the last is the party outfit from the BIM video so the first one has to be the gypsy costume I think.

She seems to be really into the gypsy thing from the party, so I'm thinking that's the first section.

Which part is the gypsy section though? It seems as though the gypsy section is the first one. Don't Tell Me is likely acoustic so it would make sense to do Rebel Heart after that.

The second section is the pole dancing part, the third is the twenties/flapper/Great Gatsby thing, the fourth Spanish/Flamenco/Frida Kahlo part, and the last is the party outfit from the BIM video so the first one has to be the gypsy costume I think.

She seems to be really into the gypsy thing from the party, so I'm thinking that's the first section.

It would seem that Living for Love + Take a Bow form the Matador section, with Dress You Up, La Isla Bonita and Who's That Girl forming the gypsy / Mexican / Frida section.

It would seem that Living for Love + Take a Bow form the Matador section, with Dress You Up, La Isla Bonita and Who's That Girl forming the gypsy / Mexican / Frida section.

Oh, I thought the matador and Mexican/Frida section were the same.

Gypsy is very different from Mexican and Frida in terms of look.

Oh, I thought the matador and Mexican/Frida section were the same.

Gypsy is very different from Mexican and Frida in terms of look.

I think we'll get something similar to the second section of the MDNA Tour, which was divided into a majorette theme (2 songs) and a Basque theme (3 songs).

when will they head out to Toronto??

The first night is in Montreal. I can't believe I"m seeing it on the third night of the tour. I think this is the earliest I've ever seen her on tour.

The first night is in Montreal. I can't believe I"m seeing it on the third night of the tour. I think this is the earliest I've ever seen her on tour.

Ric'key Pageot wrote on Instagram that the team will be going to Montreal in less than two weeks.