Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

Tony's instagram is so great! You can see why he still works with Madonna after all these years (and so many other top artists...he must be on the road constantly). His insight into the tours, his passion...he seems like a cool guy.

I'm all for a candy shop video interlude song always screamed for a video. I can't wait for Body shop one of my faves not sure about why she wants to mash it with Vie Rose or whatever . And BITCH I'm Madonna needs to be performed in its original version the beat is too good Diplo killed that beat !!!

Confessions worst tour??? NO WAY!

S&S comes close to worst tour, as is RIT.... but there is no worst with Madonna... so there are no bad shows! ;-)

chaz instagrams from toronto.. i think he's on the tour. https://instagram.com/p/6lTyx9mc15/

I don't think he's on tour anymore, even though he was in the video teasers. If you look on his instagram it looks like he has some dance tour convention going on through next year that he's apart of. A few weeks ago M unfollowed him on instagram and maybe he planted some of that tour drama into the tabloids?

I don't think he's on tour anymore, even though he was in the video teasers. If you look on his instagram it looks like he has some dance tour convention going on through next year that he's apart of. A few weeks ago M unfollowed him on instagram and maybe he planted some of that tour drama into the tabloids?

There was a short article of a dancer saying the atmosphere this time round is very good and fun. I guess he was the bad apple that brought negative vibes so I wouldn't be surprised he is the source of that bullshit article and probably is bitter.

What's this I hear about leaked rehearsal footage making the rounds?

I think it's the rehearsal footage from MDNA Tour. I saw some snapshots on ATRL from various rehearsal videos among other videos like JML MDNA backdrop outtakes and several different GGW videos.

lol that same old clip still going around

i guess we won't have any video clips until opening night

i think she already did the family and friends show this past weekend and we got nothing from that

i think she already did the family and friends show this past weekend and we got nothing from that

Isn't that normally a bit later? I would have thought that's a few days before the show normally rather than a few weeks.

Guest Rachelle of London

Its old MDNA footage, you can see some of the old dancers like Drew Dollaz and Vibez in the footage. Some idiot is also posting pics of M rehearsing Gang Bang and trying to claim that its for RH Tour

Its old MDNA footage, you can see some of the old dancers like Drew Dollaz and Vibez in the footage. Some idiot is also posting pics of M rehearsing Gang Bang and trying to claim that its for RH Tour

:lol:

Confessions worst tour??? NO WAY!

S&S comes close to worst tour, as is RIT.... but there is no worst with Madonna... so there are no bad shows! ;-)

Completely agree.

I think as fans for the "'most part" we all agree Sticky and Sweet was Madonnas least-best tour.

Completely agree.

I think as fans for the "'most part" we all agree Sticky and Sweet was Madonnas least-best tour.

I think it's just hard to rank the tours because what are the criteria? Are we talking about the artistry/theatricality, or is it about the concert energy? S&S was one of her most energetic tours and the audience reactions were one of her best. Yes it's not a very artistic show but as a stadium concert it was one of her best.

Wait is Chaz the transgendered looking one from MDNA? I looked at his Insta now.. he has a girlfriend? I thought he was gay / M2F gay trans?

I thought he was gay too. Or maybe bi...?

Interesting that he seems no longer involved in the tour. He seemed like one of the few dancers that Madonna was keeping around for a while, and really took to. Maybe something went down?

Guest Rachelle of London

Chaz was on the promo tour, he danced with her on Fallon and at the Brits, maybe his schedule couldn't do the tour.