Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

Why is it irritating for people to go get beer? :lol: I never drink at concerts but I've never been irritated by someone leaving and then coming back, especially not when there are seats.

I did get super tipsy at Confessions Tour - Staple Centers but only because I had already seen the show and we were in one of those fancy boxes where there are appetizers and wine, and since I was 19 or 20 and underage I felt SO cool :lol:

I don't understand when one goes to a Madonna show, M A D O N N A show, you have to go and pee......if you have to just wet yourself or pee in a bottle for cryin out loud.....it's madonna.. ;) ;)

This right here. i don't buy any food or drinks at the venue. There are no bathroom breaks at a Madonna concert. DUH!

In fact w/ the MDNA tour I hadn't seen her since Girlie Show, so I wouldn't even leave once the opening act started lol. I wanted the ENTIRE EXPERIENCE

I think the opening segment needs reworking. 3 RH songs is too many, she needs to add a big hit in the opening to lift people out of their seats. Something thats infectious to dance and sing along to

I think the opening segment needs reworking. 3 RH songs is too many, she needs to add a big hit in the opening segment to lift people out of their seats. Something thats infectious to dance and sing along to

Nobody knows for sure what songs are in the opening segment as of yet...

This right here. i don't buy any food or drinks at the venue. There are no bathroom breaks at a Madonna concert. DUH!

In fact w/ the MDNA tour I hadn't seen her since Girlie Show, so I wouldn't even leave once the opening act started lol. I wanted the ENTIRE EXPERIENCE

I was at the Olympics and someone went to get beers and pretty much missed the whole event they had a ticket for.

I do feel that half the time many Brits go to an event to say they've been to it but just spend most of it getting pissed. This is true of so many settings! Very sad.

I must admit, I'm glad I'm going to a seated event this time though so I can duck out if I need to! There's normally a big gap towards the end before the last couple of songs.

That's if she's not late again and has to rush the show and cut a couple out before the curfew!

At the RIT my buddy and I got caught smoking weed by an actual off duty cop there with jus gf. They were both very attractive and luckily he was having a blast and told us to just be careful :)

People should drink and smoke whatever they want as long as they don't piss or annoy others.

At the RIT my buddy and I got caught smoking weed by an actual off duty cop there with jus gf. They were both very attractive and luckily he was having a blast and told us to just be careful :)

People should drink and smoke whatever they want as long as they don't piss or annoy others.

Exactly!!!

it's 3 weeks before the opening night and we don't have reliable infos! It's such a change for a Madonna project... Normaly everything leaks weeks or even months before the release, see Rebel Heart fiasco!

I like this better :)

he also says

• super_hero_tonyMDNA Tour 2012 - enjoy this photograph of the stage from the LAST tour, because you won't see it again. Madonna works hard to Re-Invent. The stage late at night when everyone is gone and before the first show is Magic with anticipation. One group of people who work the hardest but never get enough recognition are the men and women who construct the stage/set/lights/sound/video and everyone who makes the show possible. Because live performance is all creating "Illusion" you rarely see them but they are there and no show could happen without them. Consider when you see the NEW stage.
    Every week I have a different Favorite moment in this show. The choreography in this particular section is Kool like a menthol cigarette! You'll know it when you see it because you will want to practice it in your hotel room (not that I do that). Madonna "Rebel ❤️ Heart" Tour rocks with full force in 31 days!⏳

he makes a lot of instagrams about her tour :)