Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE CROWD?

Because i didn't have that much fun being around a bunch of zombies... it got dead real fast... there's something to be said about shared energy live. Plus, I like a good flow in a concert, especially what she does after the opening number.

Because i didn't have that much fun being around a bunch of zombies... it got dead real fast... there's something to be said about shared energy live. Plus, I like a good flow in a concert, especially what she does after the opening number.

You can always be the beacon of energy that starts the flow instead of staying still in your spot waiting for other people you don't know to do it and put the quality of your time with your idol in other people's hands. ;) I'm not being bitchy, just an idea :tigger:

Even if i do get that and it is a factor that can change the concert from great to amazing, i don't think is M's hands ... You could be with the best crowd city in a shitty section or in the most boring city with great crew around u ... Best thing is go and enjoy for u and the ppl u r going with, if around u there is a great crowd then u got the jackpot! Enjoy i dis not get tickets myself ... And i live next the MSG ffs!!!

Radar online put up a story today about Madonna today. 'Apparently', she is a complete nightmare during rehearsals, working everyone to the bone--the dancers held a mutiny on Monday. They also say she is cracking under the pressure, and that it is the biggest production she has put on yet.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/madonna-diva-behavior-dancers-rebel-heart-tour/

Isn't this like Madonna's 10th or 11th tour? I doubt after 30 years of this she "cracks under pressure" anymore, as if she ever did.

Iconic would be a GREAT opener imo. ....

It's going to be glorious.

Believe me, I do go and have as much fun as possible... but sometimes other people bother me when it seems like a huge swath isn't having fun at moments. I can handle a few. Because there is always those few zombies no matter what an artist sings.

So I am not trying to put it all on Madonna, but I still think flow is important when choosing. And I actually like "Revolver" but I don't think the extreme vocoder helped the song gain any favor, lol.

I also get hypnotized by Madonna live, even if Ricky Martin was begging for a bj next to me i would not even notice ... Well if it's Ricky Martin i could do an exception and keep my eyes open for the show ;)

Radar online put up a story today about Madonna today. 'Apparently', she is a complete nightmare during rehearsals, working everyone to the bone--the dancers held a mutiny on Monday. They also say she is cracking under the pressure, and that it is the biggest production she has put on yet.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/madonna-diva-behavior-dancers-rebel-heart-tour/

I don't believe anything this article claims.

You can always be the beacon of energy that starts the flow instead of staying still in your spot waiting for other people you don't know to do it and put the quality of your time with your idol in other people's hands. ;) I'm not being bitchy, just an idea :tigger:

That's not true. In 2006 I saw the CT in Boston and all throughout the show the crowd was dead. Every one was just sitting in their chairs till a song came on thAt they recognized. Me and my friend kept singing and dancing all throughout and the str8 couples around us looked so annoyed by our enthusiasm.

That's not true. In 2006 I saw the CT in Boston and all throughout the show the crowd was dead. Every one was just sitting in their chairs till a song came on thAt they recognized. Me and my friend kept singing and dancing all throughout and the str8 couples around us looked so annoyed by our enthusiasm.

And? I don't go for her shows to see other people have fun. I couldn't care less.

:lmao: You drove it hard

No, is just that the point madmark raised on the previous page is Madonna's responsability of the crowd's reaction because she doesn't play hits. That was the point in discussion. My point is that I doubt an usually dead crowd would be any different if the song she's playing it's a hit or not (just watch Confessions Tour DVD hehe) and you should have fun on your own regardless. ;)

I will say that I did notice the crowd get hyped when Papa Don't Preach started @ MDNA only to die down when it ended short. It would've been better to keep that going.

I will say that I did notice the crowd get hyped when Papa Don't Preach started @ MDNA only to die down when it ended short. It would've been better to keep that going.

But that wouldn't be good to M tell the story she wanted to tell. :dazed:

For CT? NY felt like an orgy, it was crazy.

For CT? NY felt like an orgy, it was crazy.

That's why cities and crowds matter. Confessions was huge in NY and the crowd is hugely gay. Not sure what it was like in Boston but may not have been as up on her current stuff or possibly more straight.

No, is just that the point madmark raised on the previous page is Madonna's responsability of the crowd's reaction because she doesn't play hits. That was the point in discussion. My point is that I doubt an usually dead crowd would be any different if the song she's playing it's a hit or not (just watch Confessions Tour DVD hehe) and you should have fun on your own regardless.

;)

Signed, very wise words

For instance: a London crowd will most likely be semi dead regardless, hits or no hits

I've seen RIT in London and most people here always refer to it as the Madonna GH Tour of 2004

I've never seen a less enthusiastic crowd in my entire life

People were standing with beer (throughout the show) arms folded, no sense of rythm whatsoever

They cared more about not spilling their drinks than having spent £160 to attend a concert

It was a bit scary to be honest :lol:

But maybe it was just the floor seats