During which era did you become a fan? (THIS IS A POLL)

Guest bluejean

During which era did you become a fan?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Which era did you become a fan

• Madonna
    • Like a Virgin
    • True Blue
    • Who's That Girl
    • Like a Prayer
    • I'm Breathless
    • The Immaculate Collection
    • Erotica
    • Bedtime Stories
    • Something To Remember
    • Evita
    • Ray of Light
    • Music
    • American Life
    • Confessions
    • Hard Candy
    • Celebration
    • MDNA
    • Rebel Heart

Immaculate Collection.

I loved JML and was fascinated by all the brouhaha the video caused. When I got the IC cassette tape :) and VHS I was hooked from that point on. Upon listening to the tape, I discovered JML was FAR from the only song by her that I was familiar with. I just didn't realize it was the same person. I used to watch that VHS over and over. I thought she was so beautiful and was completely in awe at how one person could look so different in each video. The transition from MG to PDP I always found the most fascinating. It was like a completely different person!

I was vaguely aware of her during the Virgin era but I became a fan during the True Blue era. And yes I was 6 years old but I was the faggiest Madonna 6-year-old queen you can ever imagine. :rotfl:

Guest bluejean

God I know I performed my own equivalents of these in my bedroom, 1 was to Burning Up and my sister found the tape and showed all her friends repeatedly and made a mockery of me :lmao: Thank God the tapes don't exist anymore (as far as I'm aware).

How these kids went out in public and did it I don't know but I applaud them :lol:

Like A Virgin. I was 6 or 7 years old.

She wasn't my first favorite, as I was all over Boy George and Michael Jackson prior to her. But once I saw my first images of her on TV, that was IT. I think it was the Material Girl video that finally did me in.

Hard CANDEEEEEEEEEEE

And here's Uncle Kim's OFFICIAL coming out party

Oh

My

God

-

I love that he felt so free to do this and his parents, family and friends were supportive. It's actually really beautiful to see.

I became I fan during/right before Music. It wasn't really because of Music per se, that was just when I happened to discover Madonna. I believe my first Madonna items were the Immaculate Collection and a maxi single of Don't Cry for Me Argentina

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Well, I had the Madonna vinyl album which I listened to a LOT as a kid, but I guess I became more of a fan with Like a Prayer.