Mexico Rebel Heart Tour

LHakaLH

Guest Rachelle of London

Come on, you know people who say that stuff are only just kidding. Why is it funny and ok for certain fans to say things and make some jokes, but not for others, as they are instantly taken seriously?

If it's a joke then I need a new sense of humour.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm pretty sure the majority of Madonna fans don't feel that way about Rocco. There's always going to one or two crazy people who say stupid things like that, it doesn't mean the majority of fans think that way.

I put the word fans in inverted commas to show I never meant the majority of her fans.

Guest Pud Whacker

First of all, I don't have enough time to write up a proper review, I just want to say that I love you guys and I can't wait for tonight (I have my better seats tonight).

Second of all, I hope Madonna cuts that little British brat out of her will Joan Crawford style.

tumblr_nt717247YB1qzsq0xo4_500.gif

YOU'RE OUR MEXICO CITY CORRESPONDENT. GET TO YOUR REVIEW.

at least say 0-10 and the highlights.

I'll post my review later on P:

tumblr_nt717247YB1qzsq0xo4_500.gif

YOU'RE OUR MEXICO CITY CORRESPONDENT. GET TO YOUR REVIEW.

at least say 0-10 and the highlights.

I got a sudden urge to watch a Joan Crawford film... :popcorn2:

isn't "getting his ass kicked" something people say that isn't meant to be taken literally? i hear the expression all the time

and i get the comments (not the crazy ones of course, but i get that people feel bad for her). madonna was crying and is clearly hurt, while rocco has that weird new userpic of him & his dad where they both look mad, as if to get to her even more and make the message clear.

anyway, praise this goddess

Oh i almost forgot,did she marry anyone last night?

No, because Rene (the guy) didn't have a proper work and because he had braces hahahaha.

Dj Lunice was boring, the whole arena went wild when she appeared With iconic.

When signing GT she missed the beat and sang before the kick started she smiled hahahaha.

She sang the bit of Diamonds and was funny as hell when doing the sounds she makes when she lift her hat in Music.

She bit the finger of the fan on BU, speak with lot of fans and since the beginning she noticed That Frida girl, there were s lot of fans with amazing costumes.

I got the Frozen hit but the fans were asking for GT and she did it and the whole arena singed.

She speaked more Spanish here than in Spain, she said that the show as a Mexican vibe and that the show is a tribute to Frida.

The whole place sang all the RH songsand even La vie en rose, I love that the show has so many oldie hits.

I love Body Shop now.

All in all everything was fine and the press is talking good about her, saying that she demonstrated that she can sing while being a rebel.

isn't "getting his ass kicked" something people say that isn't meant to be taken literally? i hear the expression all the time

and i get the comments (not the crazy ones of course, but i get that people feel bad for her). madonna was crying and is clearly hurt, while rocco has that weird new userpic of him & his dad where they both look mad, as if to get to her even more and make the message clear.

i like you Nikki but why you checking his page which is probably a fake account cause he deleted his account. Fans should just stop following him IMO.

Guest Rachelle of London

So would this be for the DVD/CD double pack then? Great that they played Ghosttown!

Sounds like a great show too.

He was talking about Metallica

The media is loving the show, great comments with some ignorant remarks about greatest hits, diva demands or fitness regime (the usual stuff)...

I was just on national tv walking by as people were interviewed 😂

Guest Rachelle of London

The media is loving the show, great comments with some ignorant remarks about greatest hits, diva demands or fitness regime (the usual stuff)...

I was just on national tv walking by as people were interviewed 😂

Omg what channel!!!!!!!

Were you in Ventaneando? :laugh:

Yes I was just goofing around behind people singing and being interviewed 😂😂

The custody battle has broken her heart but I hope she feels the love of the fans and somehow that will take her away of the problems she's having with Rocco for that little while during the show.

Yeah there's lot more sympathy for M out there, just these damn very few haters shout louder.

Loose woman discussed this and said they know how Madonna feels.

They talked about it on The Talk and of course Sharon Osbourne wasn't very supportive of Madonna, and as usual Sara Glibert was the only voice of reason. Its on youtube. Don't know if I can post it since it seems to be the NO NO topic which is kind of silly since its been the main topic of just about every pop culture show on the planet.

That being said it kills me to see her go through this. They were like best friends during her MDNA tour and now its sad to see a total flip side. Hormones. Being a teen. Who knows. He will come to his senses eventually. I am sure Lola would like to smack him upside the head and say SNAP OUT OF IT!. lol

One should never pay attention to that rancid Sharon Osbourne

I do have to say she looks really good now though.

She was suffering from that over stuffed too much filler in the face pillow face look for awhile there and when I saw her in this clip I was shocked cause she looks totally natural again.