Mexico Rebel Heart Tour

LHakaLH

I still can't recover!! It was such an amazing show, the crowd was on fire!!! I was just right where she kneels on Burning Up, she's gorgeous!!!! I had never been so close.

Anyway about the show, she looked quite happy to me at the beginning with many smiles towards us on the runway, gotta admit we were crazy! This was a kind of different show from the previous ones here in Mexico (at least to me), I didn't see a lot of "celebrities" just standing there staring and judging but lots of fans going nuts over her and it certainly made a difference! She seemed to enjoy the show.

The part where she cried a little was emotional, she definitely was talking about Rocco. Hope at least we made her forget about it for a couple of hours and gave her the energy and light she needs right now. About the setlist and the UB, you already know it, we got Ghosttown and the girl dressed up as Frida, who btw had a great attitude! Hoping we get another song for tonight, I haven't slept and I'm so tired (have to travel a couple of hours to get to Mexico City ) but I'm gonna be there for the second nite!!

Brilliant Shoecool. The Mexico crowd was another great crowd and their chanting and support was incredible.

I still can't recover!! It was such an amazing show, the crowd was on fire!!! I was just right where she kneels on Burning Up, she's gorgeous!!!! I had never been so close.

Anyway about the show, she looked quite happy to me at the beginning with many smiles towards us on the runway, gotta admit we were crazy! This was a kind of different show from the previous ones here in Mexico (at least to me), I didn't see a lot of "celebrities" just standing there staring and judging but lots of fans going nuts over her and it certainly made a difference! She seemed to enjoy the show.

The part where she cried a little was emotional, she definitely was talking about Rocco. Hope at least we made her forget about it for a couple of hours and gave her the energy and light she needs right now. About the setlist and the UB, you already know it, we got Ghosttown and the girl dressed up as Frida, who btw had a great attitude! Hoping we get another song for tonight, I haven't slept and I'm so tired (have to travel a couple of hours to get to Mexico City ) but I'm gonna be there for the second nite!!

Fabulous!! :wow:

Guest Pud Whacker

Me too!!!

___

REBEL HEAAAAARRRRT!

REBEL HEAAAAARRRRT!

I've lived my life like a masochist

Hearing my father say, 'Told you so, told you so! Why can't you be like the other girls?'

I said, 'Oh no, that's not me and I don't think that it'll ever be'

Thought I belong to a different tribe

Walking alone, never satisfied, satisfied

Trying to fit in but it wasn't me

I said, 'Oh no, I want more, that's not what I'm looking for'

So I took the road less traveled by

And I barely made it out alive

Through the darkness somehow I survived

Tough love, I knew it from the start

Deep down in the depth

Of my Rebel Heart

REBEL HEAAAAARRRRT!

of my REBEL HEART

REBEL HEAAAAARRRRT!

I've spent some time as a narcissist

Hearing the others say, 'Look at you, look at you!

Trying to be so provocative'

I said, 'Oh yeah, that was me'

All the things I did just to be seen

Outgrown my past and I've shed my skin

Letting it go and I'll start again, start again

Never look back, it's a waste of time

I said, 'Oh yeah, this is me and I'm right here where I wanna be'

I said, 'Hell yeah, this is me right where I'm supposed to be'

Deep down in my rebel heart

Deep down in the depth

Of my rebel heart

REBEL HEAAAAARRRRT!

of my Rebel Heart

REBEL HEAAAAARRRRT!

Of my rebel heart

REBEL HEAAAAARRRRT!

of my Rebel Heart

In my rebel heart

I was a sobbing baby when I heard it live for the first time in Brooklyn. Practically the full on ugly cry. Mascara everywhere.

Even LIVE I was giving her the background vocal!!! :rotfl:

So I took the road less travelled by

Tough love

I knew it from the start

Deep down in the depth of my rebel heart

Rebel heaaaaaaarrt!

Of my rebel heart

Rebel heaaaaaaaaaaaaart!

who cried at the Rebel Heart video when she said shes going through rough times now?

WHO?!!!!

Not me P: but l did feel a little fuzzy on the inside and sad

Guest Pud Whacker

So I took the road less travelled by

Tough love

I knew it from the start

Deep down in the depth of my rebel heart

Rebel heaaaaaaarrt!

Of my rebel heart

Rebel heaaaaaaaaaaaaart!

:lol:

exactly like that! getting my tour neighbors to smile and join the festivities!!!

Guest spankme

That spoiled little brat making his mom cry, if i were his parent i'd whoop his ass.

Exactly! That little bitch needs his ass kicked. She is a great mom. We don't always know everything, but he's just a little spoiled shit who doesn't want to study and follow his mom's orders.

First of all, I don't have enough time to write up a proper review, I just want to say that I love you guys and I can't wait for tonight (I have my better seats tonight).

Second of all, I hope Madonna cuts that little British brat out of her will Joan Crawford style.

Guest Rachelle of London

Exactly! That little bitch needs his ass kicked. She is a great mom. We don't always know everything, but he's just a little spoiled shit who doesn't want to study and follow his mom's orders.

Comments like this frighten me. So as a fan of his mother you condone violence used against him?

Madonna fans should never insult any other fanbase because this is prime example that Madonna "fans" are just as bad.

Comments like this frighten me. So as a fan of his mother you condone violence used against him?

Madonna fans should never insult any other fanbase because this is prime example that Madonna "fans" are just as bad.

I'm pretty sure the majority of Madonna fans don't feel that way about Rocco. There's always going to one or two crazy people who say stupid things like that, it doesn't mean the majority of fans think that way.