Mexico Rebel Heart Tour

LHakaLH

Guest Rachelle of London

Even Wendy Williams was supportive of her. She said its so hard on a mum and especially with boys and then spoke about when she cried about madonnas relationship with Rocco and stated that M should take comfort in knowing her son loves her.

Yeah there's lot more sympathy for M out there, just these damn very few haters shout louder.

Loose woman discussed this and said they know how Madonna feels.

thats the one positive thing about those 40 and 50 something women, even if they have more traditional and conservative views and don't agree with M. they've also experienced rebellious teens or moments when the kid doesn't show they love them. they've been there too. every parent has. its good that they show respect. compared to the tabloids

She looks sensational but I must admit she looks like she has sad eyes??? :( :( :(

And I think she's lost a tiny bit of weight.

yeah i agree, i watched a lil clip of her doing LFL (Mexico show) her eyes :( sad eyes.

Mmmmm- with what she's going through, that's probably the case.

She's not the Queen for nothin'- carries on like Her Madgesty that she is.

Yeah whole heartedly agree.

There is no "overreacting" or "too much reading into things".

I think it's pretty clear by last night's show that things are as bad as we were told (only the details are questionable ).

I still can't recover!! It was such an amazing show, the crowd was on fire!!! I was just right where she kneels on Burning Up, she's gorgeous!!!! I had never been so close.

Anyway about the show, she looked quite happy to me at the beginning with many smiles towards us on the runway, gotta admit we were crazy! This was a kind of different show from the previous ones here in Mexico (at least to me), I didn't see a lot of "celebrities" just standing there staring and judging but lots of fans going nuts over her and it certainly made a difference! She seemed to enjoy the show.

The part where she cried a little was emotional, she definitely was talking about Rocco. Hope at least we made her forget about it for a couple of hours and gave her the energy and light she needs right now. About the setlist and the UB, you already know it, we got Ghosttown and the girl dressed up as Frida, who btw had a great attitude! Hoping we get another song for tonight, I haven't slept and I'm so tired (have to travel a couple of hours to get to Mexico City ) but I'm gonna be there for the second nite!!

Thanks for your review shoecool! Sounds like an awesome show!

I feel so sad for her...I hope that the whole custody-thing turns out good....

She's such an amazing woman for doing such a great show, while she is not really feeling good. I hope she felt the love from her fans!

She looks sensational but I must admit she looks like she has sad eyes??? :( :( :(

And I think she's lost a tiny bit of weight.

yeah i agree, i watched a lil clip of her doing LFL (Mexico show) her eyes :( sad eyes.

Yes, thought the same thing. The custody issues would be heart breaking for her because she adores her children more than anything. You can see it in her eyes for sure.

Mmmmm- with what she's going through, that's probably the case.

She's not the Queen for nothin'- carries on like Her Madgesty that she is.

So true. She is everything and will always carry on.