Mexico Rebel Heart Tour

LHakaLH

The concert was everything and beautiful, Madonna was on point, what a show!

She started 10:15pm and finished 12:35am, she cried before Rebel Heart because of Rocco.

She was very happy and smiling, a lot of Spanish words! We got Ghosttown.

The audience was amazing, I was 5 feets away from the tip of the heart, she's beautiful but I felt like she was kinds tired when doing Music and Candy Shop, she said that sometimes she doesn't want to perform but she does it for the love and fans.

I'll show my photos later, I'm ready for the second show tomorrow!!!! 💙 💙 💙

The concert was everything and beautiful, Madonna was on point, what a show!

She started 10:15pm and finished 12:35am, she cried before Rebel Heart because of Rocco.

She was very happy and smiling, a lot of Spanish words! We got Ghosttown.

The audience was amazing, I was 5 feets away from the tip of the heart, she's beautiful but I felt like she was kinds tired when doing Music and Candy Shop, she said that sometimes she doesn't want to perform but she does it for the love and fans.

I'll show my photos later, I'm ready for the second show tomorrow!!!!

Aww so happy for you!

It sounds like the audience was absolutely amazing!!

The perfect audience for the DVD recording!

Maybe tomorrow night??

Will post a better review tomorrow but I can tell you the she was on fire, the show was amazing and the crowd was wild. Everyone chanting Madonna! Even the dancers where amazed by the reception.

What a beautiful show!

What a great night to be a Madonna fan!

Will post a better review tomorrow but I can tell you the she was on fire, the show was amazing and the crowd was wild. Everyone chanting Madonna! Even the dancers where amazed by the reception.

What a beautiful show!

What a great night to be a Madonna fan!

I'm so happy to hear that and am so happy for her fans in Mexico !

So happy for Mexico. Looks like it was a great show!

Odette the UB. She says she didn't bring her husband because she needed to have fun alone, and M gave her a big hug. :laugh: From her IG with video. https://www.instagram.com/p/BAO3GYrBYO1/?taken-by=odtsaga

Love the fans who get so excited and appreciative when they get chosen as UB!

odtsaga OMG OMG OMG OMG @madonnaand I tonight as the #unapologeticbitch The best night of my life!!!! #Madonna in#MexicoCity #GodSaveTheQueen#ImsoHappy

odtsaga #Madonna and I... This is the best night of my entire night!!! #Thank You for so much love!!! @Madonna @guyoseary#unapologeticbitch #unapologetic#MexicoCity #GodSaveTheQueen

12523588_1545646752425799_1165362079_n.j

odtsagaThis was MY NIGHT!!! #unapologeticbitch from #MexicoCity !!!@Madonna @madonnaness@news_of_madonna@madonna_unapologeticbitch@madonnasworld #GodSaveTheQueen

12407530_205424276472445_1301773896_n.jp

She's talking about she's going through a difficult time and sometimes she doesn't seem like doing a show but that changes when she gets so much love like tonite , she sounded like she was crying :-(

Speech before Rebel Heart and performance.

The custody battle has broken her heart but I hope she feels the love of the fans and somehow that will take her away of the problems she's having with Rocco for that little while during the show.