Mexico Rebel Heart Tour

LHakaLH

I don't think they'll do GA honestly. But that's a way of maximizing space and money I guess.

I don't know why it's taking them so long to make a price and seating statement. I guess we'll have it before the weekend

No code for ICON members yet... Why Madonna, why? Why LiveNation? Where's Guy O.? I need to talk to him.

Fuck OCESA, they're a mess.

Prices are up;

Cheapest. 65 usd

Most expensive 391 usd

So I guess it will be general admission

Ticketmaster.com.mx

No map available yet!!!!!

No code for ICON members yet... Why Madonna, why? Why LiveNation? Where's Guy O.? I need to talk to him.

Fuck OCESA, they're a mess.

They were Junior member codes sent out for the new American shows but not for the Asian shows. If you don't get an email soon then it looks like you'll need to buy a Live Pass to take advantage of the presales.

Prices are up;

Cheapest. 65 usd

Most expensive 391 usd

So I guess it will be general admission

Ticketmaster.com.mx

No map available yet!!!!!

Surprised they are not more expensive, I paid $5,300 pesos (around USD $400, 2012 exchange) for a platinum seat for the MDNA Tour and I was still distanced from the triangle.

Surprisingly not too expensive! I paid more for the MDNA tour and it wasn't such a good seat. This time I'm going without live pass, I'll wait for the Banamex/Citi presale. I bought live pass for S&S, MDNA and didn't get the best tickets. Guess they save them now for the VIP packages.

Obstructed view tickets are common, but in this case, Madonna spends a lot of time along the cross, they will still see her

ok, thx for the info. I just hope that those tix are not so expensive