Mexico Rebel Heart Tour

LHakaLH

Literally praying this is true:

11811471_947606991962203_161580198905796

Apparently Live Nation has booked at least 11 RHT dates for Mexico in summer 16, also due to the whole dollar-peso thing, they're hoping bringing her to Mexico would be relatively cheaper and not as expensive. I also read in another paper that were this true, Mexico would be the only south American stop of RHT.

Woooooow, no way!!!!!

The newspaper said that Live Nation has booked 11 dates for the RHT for the summer and that Mexico will be one of those places.

It's the first time that we read about summer dates.

Guest gang bang

so she will perform at Auditorio nacional ,

11 dates , yass

how many consecutive times Fey crowed that place

lol

Madonna will break another record , for sure she will be the international female with more crowed consecutive shows at auditorio nacional

Also I hope that (if these rumors are true) those dates are not all on Mexico City but on other places such as Guadalajara and Monterrey as well.

so she will perform at Auditorio nacional ,

11 dates , yass

how many consecutive times Fey crowed that place

lol

Madonna will break another record , for sure she will be the international female with more crowed consecutive shows at auditorio nacional

Naaah Auditorio is way too small, even for a 'smaller scale' tour. Mexico City arena is owned by superboletos not Ocesa so you can rule that one out and as she doesn't seem to want to do stadiums this time, Foro Sol is out of the picture as well; Palacio de los Deportes seems the safest bet (again if true)

Guest gang bang

Literally praying this is true:

11811471_947606991962203_161580198905796

Apparently Live Nation has booked at least 11 RHT dates for Mexico in summer 16, also due to the whole dollar-peso thing, they're hoping bringing her to Mexico would be relatively cheaper and not as expensive. I also read in another paper that were this true, Mexico would be the only south American stop of RHT.

Latin American stop

Summer? I kind of doubt it. Maybe she'll got there after Australia.

I'd say early february after the Puerto Rico dates, before Asia.

For MDNA tickets were $12,000 pesos (around 700 USD) front row, so I doubt $6,500 will be the top price. Hopefully the rumour of her coming back to Mexico is true, let's pray for it!

Palacio de los Deportes will be!

Front Row $6,500 pesos that will be the price, they're 398USD.

Edited by shoecool

I wonder if those rumors from MTRIBE were true that Live Nation & Madonna's team were disappointed in the pace of the Australia/NZ leg sales? Maybe to make sure they meet their financial goals, she's actually considering Latin America? I think this would be the first true worldwide tour. Well, minus Africa.

I wonder if those rumors from MTRIBE were true that Live Nation & Madonna's team were disappointed in the pace of the Australia/NZ leg sales? Maybe to make sure they meet their financial goals, she's actually considering Latin America? I think this would be the first true worldwide tour. Well, minus Africa.

I think the rumours on M Tribe aren't too far from the truth. You only have to look at the huge gaps in the schedule to see they were definitely planning more shows.

Well, I hate to be the one to say this (as I want Madonna to be happy just as much as anyone else) but really, what is she going to do after Australia is done? Direct another movie that will take her 2 years of her life and that grosses $500,000 worldwide? May as well put all this tour practice to good use and visit territories that go insane for her.

But, of course, I hope she does whatever makes her feel most creative and fulfilled.

Guest bluejean

I think she is more into the creative process of putting the show together and seeing the result but once she gets a certain way into it she definitely is hanging out for it to end.

For MDNA tickets were $12,000 pesos (around 700 USD) front row, so I doubt $6,500 will be the top price. Hopefully the rumour of her coming back to Mexico is true, let's pray for it!

The Platinum VIP tickets were $10,700 pesos (820USD in 2012) and they included gifts and shits, I'm talking about the current 390USD tickets on the near stage sections.

Last time they announced the shows 7 months before the show so I guess that they will announce the new ones on December.

I think she is more into the creative process of putting the show together and seeing the result but once she gets a certain way into it she definitely is hanging out for it to end.

I think you're right. Plus, she does have kids. I think I often overlook the desire she possibly has to spend time with them. I'm such a mean, childless bastard.