Ticketswap -Thread

Guest Medoner

Hi! I have 2 tickets for the 1st Paris show. They're Cat.2 seats and I paid them €139 each, I'd like to sell them to buy a better single seat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not necessary a swap but Ticketmaster has lowered the prices on a lot of lower bowl seats for Miami at least on the Sunday show. Several went from $355 to $170 overnight. Picked up a few for the Sunday show.

• 3 weeks later...

I have one avaliable floor ticket in front of the heart stage for the Tulsa show tomorrow if anyone is interested , im going but my partner wont be able ,so if any one is interested we can work out a better deal , i rather not waste it

Is anyone looking for a pair of tickets to the Atlanta show? I bought a pair of tickets as a Christmas gift for my friends who live there -- unfortunately, they are going to be out of town for the concert. (Bummer.) The seats are not on the floor, but are in the first tier of seats off the floor, kind of left of center (facing the stage) but still behind the sound board.

Let me know... I'd rather a "true blue" fan from M'Nation get them, but I will try to re-sell on Ticketmaster if I have to, I guess.

Update: These tickets have been re-assigned to a "true blue" M'Nation fan! :) I'm happy the tickets aren't going to waste!

I have 3 tickets to the second Miami show, I will not make it. They're not anything to brag about I would just hate to see them go to waste. I don't care about taxes and extra charges... let me know, for they will have to be mailed out tomorrow. Thanks..