Where's her cat?

Real_Madonna

her cat was fired b/c it couldnt even kill that fuckin mouse.

It was a rat, tuckeye, get it straight, okay?! (just kidding!)

Hmm she never had dogs before mercy and david right?

She probably travels too much betwen her homes to be able to take care of one properly

She had two chihuahuas previously.

I love cats. I am looking after two for a rehoming charity. Their names are Henri and Papuce.2hpki1l.jpg

Babies! I love them. They're so cute.

I love cats too.

She probably travels too much betwen her homes to be able to take care of one properly

She also had a dog called Hank when she was married to Sean Penn. In several of her biographies, there was talk of her being upset when Sean was in drunken rages and he would threaten to drown Hank.

Nightcutter, they are gorgeous. I really admire your dedication and love for animals. How is Mimicat going as well ? Your photos of Mimicat were always the high point of the Mariah thread.

I haven't been to see Mimicat for a while now. When I do I'll take more pics! :D

Guest Rachelle of London

Her chiuauas are the ones in the Human Nature video. And as Jan said she had an Akita called Hank when married to Sean

it was a rat spy!

lol and yes she had dogs before long long ago. like in 1994/95. they never did become as famous as bubbles or anything. someone should ask her the whereabouts of these dogs...she probably doesnt even remember! lol.