Who was the First Black Madonna?

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

Jody was more of a knock off of the Beast, but she did work with Pat Leonard and David Fincher.

The Beast wishes. Jody Vogued first. Jody Finchered first.

Janet even Jacksoned last. :rotfl:

I say Jody Watley.

No lie, I had a stack of Jody singles out at work today and committed to a marathon! I called my husband during Most Of All and he's like "are you listening to Open Your Heart"? :rotfl:

(Both were written by Gardner Cole and produced by Patrick Leonard, though I don't think they sound very much alike. Must have been the connection.)

Jody was fabulous, but SO up her own ass. Read the liner notes to her mid-nineties best of, but keep your gag reflex in check.

Feature300x300.jpg

I saw her live at Splash in NYC in 2006. It was quite the low rent affair as you can imagine and I don't remember much of it because I was making out with this hot Latino and his hands were everywhere. Oh the good old days...

Duuh Miss Janet if ya nasty!

Guest Pud Whacker

No lie, I had a stack of Jody singles out at work today and committed to a marathon! I called my husband during Most Of All and he's like "are you listening to Open Your Heart"? :rotfl:

(Both were written by Gardner Cole and produced by Patrick Leonard, though I don't think they sound very much alike. Must have been the connection.)

Jody was fabulous, but SO up her own ass. Read the liner notes to her mid-nineties best of, but keep your gag reflex in check.

Feature300x300.jpg

Are the liner notes online?!

When YouTube first started, I would comment on her videos saying she was a wannabe and she would send me personal messages arguing with me! :rotfl:

Are the liner notes online?!

When YouTube first started, I would comment on her videos saying she was a wannabe and she would send me personal messages arguing with me! :rotfl:

Hahahahahahah

You're nuts.

(Though i had the same fight with David Was after he said nasty things during Superbowl and i had to point out it all came from her not wanting "Shake your head" to be released with her vocals. He said that it did not matter since it was a worldwide smash and i had to show him the receipts : it was like top 20 in Japan. He stopped the conversation right there)