Do You Think Madonna...?

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

And that they are both track #7?

I didn't know that!

Do you think Madonna believes she can make us feel better? Even though there's too much confusion.

And what about "I'm Addicted" and "Addicted", does she know that?

That, and the two Forbidden Love... There is so much confusion :nervous:

Guest bluejean

Madonna is very sharp. She remembers all her songs. Remember she even remembered the melody of the 1st song she wrote in 1979 'Tell The Truth.'

I bet she could sing 'Get Up' if prompted. Or 'Warning Signs.'

Madonna is very sharp. She remembers all her songs. Remember she even remembered the melody of the 1st song she wrote in 1979 'Tell The Truth.'

I bet she could sing 'Get Up' if prompted. Or 'Warning Signs.'

:rotfl:

There was a video of some disgusting crazy fans outside her home, a girl and a boy, and the boy said "thanks for the Impressive Instant single" and the girl started singing "Revenge" at her. :crazy: I wondered if Madonna even knew what she was going on about.

You guys think she inserted Act Of Contrition to GGW to give it more of an edge?

Anyways, I'd love it if Madonna started the show with Tell The Truth! lol

I think she's secretly into her old stuff.. She just won't admit it. Then again, didn't she say her fave song is Like A Prayer or Ray Of Light even?

Guest Pud Whacker

i would die if she sang Get Up!!!

everyone says Camille was trying to make her Pat Benatar but she raps in this song, its all autobiographical...it was more Debbie Harry Koo Koo - Jump Jump.

:rotfl:

I sometimes wonder if someone was like, "yo Madge, sing 'Don't Stop' for us", whether she'd actually know how. :lmao:

Guest Rocco Papa

Really? What did she say?

She repeated the "Rejection is the greatest aphrodisiac" line. Then, she said, "Someone said that once in a song!"