Seating preference; closer to the main stage or heart-shaped dick head

GOD

So I am trying to figure out what's the best seat to choose from. I know that the show didn't start so it's hard to tell, but MDNA i think the best seats were in the golden triangle.

But this time the catwalk is interesting, kinda looks like like a heart shaped dick with a piercing on the shaft making it look like a cross.

So what did you decide on getting? Closer to the main stage, the catwalk, or the heart?

Either catwalk or lower level side of stage but not too close to the stage or you'll have obstructed views. Basically, the most expensive tickets are the best ones lol. I'll never do anything else. I hate upper level and I especially hate floor back and the other end of the stage lower level. I can't see shit and it drives me fucking nuts.

I bought tickets to my NYC MSG date on the date of sale itself--had the choice of either Section D (right side of floor), or in front of the tip of heart (Section 2 Row 6). I went for the Section 2 ticket, as I remember the MSG floor being slightly elevated around the sound control area, and will hopefully give a better overall view of the show. My previous Madonna shows were mostly side floor, and I never had a great view of the stage... I'm also hoping to get a great along-the-catwalk ticket for the Barclay's show as the date approaches.

Edited by lennylu

I think the only show that might work for my time of vacation is the Brooklyn show.

The platinum tickets are gone for Brooklyn, the only ones left are shitty ones. no more floor or catwalk seats.

This is what's left:

Screen_Shot_2015_08_03_at_12_04_33_AM.pn

Will they add more later on? If so when? Closer to the show?

I am going with my bf (it's his first time going to see Madonna live) so it's very important for me to choose the rights seats to make sure he has best experience. Otherwise, it wouldn't be this difficult for me.

I'm right up against the tip of the heart which is good, but I'm worried that I won't see anything on the main stage. I've got the best-worst problem.

I couldn't see shit from the front of the triangle to the main stage. I'll never do that again. It's too far from the main stage...

^I know - I had the same problem last time, too. And this heart is much further from the main stage than the triangle-tip was for MDNA. I had the same problem last time. But, this time at least I can try to reach out with my arm and touch something, so I couldn't pass it up. What am I going to do!?

I'll be at the Brooklyn show. Someone said they added a few more floor seats for sale about 2 months ago. So I wouldn't be surprised if there's a few more to come in the coming months

So Whoop, I should just keep checking randomly? or is there a chance someone would report back?

There is no way they will add more US shows right? There is a gap of 5 days after Brooklyn.

its hard to know. thats why ive bought both (on separate nights obviously, but it would be nice to have a few seats on the same night that you just move around based on where she is at the time!!!)

In what way does the heart look like a dick? Seriously :lol:

It's meant to be reminiscent of ai papa si Miguel's dick, which we all know has a heart shaped head and a piercing going across creating a cross.

And you don't have standing tickets there? The ones around the cock are seated????

they are seats but from experience in both London and U.S., most people stand up and shift towards the catwalk, nobody really stays at his exact spot.

its hard to know. thats why ive bought both (on separate nights obviously, but it would be nice to have a few seats on the same night that you just move around based on where she is at the time!!!)

that's what the golden triangle was so awesome. Felt like fish in a pond.

they are seats but from experience in both London and U.S., most people stand up and shift towards the catwalk, nobody really stays at his exact spot.

But they didn't sell specific expensive package seats for the Confessions catwalk. I'm also wondering if they'll let people just cram around this this time - I'm thinking not. I do think she'll spend the majority of the time on the main stage.

Guest eroticerotic

it is hard to know; im waiting for the first few shows to get an idea but i mean you cant go wrong with front and center

I have VIP catwalk on the right side, literally the seat that is on the corner where the cross intersects, on the side closest to the main stage. So I'm technically 9th row. Hoping that's far enough back to take in everything on the main stage but close enough to see her sweat!

But they didn't sell specific expensive package seats for the Confessions catwalk. I'm also wondering if they'll let people just cram around this this time - I'm thinking not. I do think she'll spend the majority of the time on the main stage.

Me too. She'll have like 5-6 parts where she'll be in the front of the catwalk but for the most part, the main stage is where I think she'll be for more of the show.

I have VIP catwalk on the right side, literally the seat that is on the corner where the cross intersects, on the side closest to the main stage. So I'm technically 9th row. Hoping that's far enough back to take in everything on the main stage but close enough to see her sweat!

That's basically the same seat I have at one of my shows, except three seats in from the catwalk. I think it's a perfect spot...and basically front row for when she performs on the intersection (which I'm sure she will) So excited!

Guest bluejean

Are you serious. That never happens in Australia, security force you back into your seats?

So that means if I'm row 6 away from the catwalk in Toronto I can just force my way closer to the Madonna?

Are you serious. That never happens in Australia, security force you back into your seats?

So that means if I'm row 6 away from the catwalk in Toronto I can just force my way closer to the Madonna?

That's what I did at Confessions. I was 7th row or something...middle of the row and I just wandered up to the catwalk pre-show. No-one was even checking tickets or anything once inside the arena. Anyone could have walked down there. BUT with all the package deals they're doing now, I don't think they'll allow that this time.

Earl's Court were the worst for RIT Couldn't basically move from

Your seat.

I had excellent seats for Confessions and Sticky

I'm hoping my O2 ones for this one are good ish

Block b1 but Row u

Oh yeah everyone just walked up to the catwalk at Confessions! It was brilliant. She made lots of eye contact with me me during "Like it or Not".

She has that look when she locks eyes with you, you get nervous like she can almost read your mind.

I bet she knew you didn't bleach your hole for THAT show.