Digital Spy asks "Who is the Queen of Pop"?

Crux

Next week on Digital Spy :

Who is the most successful band of all time? [POLL]

#1 One direction (125K votes)

#96 Rolling Stones (50 votes)

#126 The Beatles (2 votes)

They created more or less the same poll a few years ago. :lol:

Crux, has kylie's Sparkly tiara commented ? Lol

Madonnas is the queen of pop - no other woman comes close

Not yet.

Even if he posted under a different name you'd still be able to spot his nonsense from a mile off.

I swear, they never ask this question about guys - who is the "King of Pop" (Michael is never disputed) or the King of Rock N' Roll (Elvis is forever the King)... but that damn "Queen of Pop" debate is always raging. I suppose it's because Madonna has taught so many an amazing formula...

But she is the UNDISPUTED Queen!

If kylie didn't make it on to the list the first time around, then it shouldn't have been edited to put her there. End of. Digitalspy felt she wasn't relevant enough to be added to the list, but has to because of her fans mithering them to add her. I scratched my head over Rihanna being left off, but really, kylie? amongst them it makes her look like the hasbeen she really is. She hasn't had a hit in the states since 2002, and her current album bombed. Most American's voting won't even know who she is. Where's Mariah and Celine then? they've sold almost as many records as Madonna, but they're not there!

kylie is the queen of winning polls I think, because you know her fans have rigged it, right? Just like every other Queen of pop poll on the damn internet.

Guest Pud Whacker

I can't believe Digital Spy even asked this silly question....but it's lovely to see Madonna sitting at the top of these polls, so let's keep her there... Just click the arrow on the left.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/feature/a661228/who-is-the-queen-of-pop-vote-to-place-your-favourite-higher-on-the-ranking.html#~pk6kqm8ibVG8Sg

if they have to ask, they havent done their homework.

If anyone is threatening to steal madonna's crown at the moment, it's Taylor Swift! What a wacky poll, with a hasbeen in second place. ROTFLMAO! :rotfl:

Kylie's fans are so bitter. The second they see the public praising Madonna they throw tantrums and try everything in the book to put Kylie in her place. They can't stand the fact that Madonna is a global megastar and Kylie isn't.

if kylie wins this poll it will be her greatest achievement she's experienced in a very long time, lol. if her album failed, well, at least she won a digitalspy poll, right? she's got that to boast about in interviews and her fans can feel joyful about it.

where fans are allowed to vote in a poll multiple times though doesn't count, it's the public's perception, and that seems to be that madonna is queen of pop, and because taylor swift is a big star right now, she comes in second. in fact taylor can do no wrong at the moment that I think her popularity is bigger than madonna's. she's achieved alot of acclaim and recognition from unexpected places, like the big rock circles that she has way surpassed kylie. kylie's not just a hasbeen you know, she is a never was. and yes, her fans are jealous. always has been and always will be.

Edited by Holly

We were right about Kylie's fans manipulating the votes...

icon1.png

Tips on how to increase your votes
- Open Google incognito window, Copy and paste the link and then vote for kylie, close the window, Re-open, paste the link, vote for Kylie....
- USe Multi web browsers to vote for kylie from your mobile phone, computer, and tablets, Smart TV
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Opera
- Safari
- Internet Explorer
- Torch
- Maxthon
- SeaMonkey
- Avant Browser
- Deepnet Explorer

:electropop:

:crazy: Oh dear. But who cares, it's Digital Spy for fuck's sake. :lmao: And fuck "Kylie" and her retard fans and "Kylie's Tiara" aka Queen Bitch. We and just about everyone all know Madonna is the all time Queen of Pop, despite the temporary popularity of Swift et al.

Nevertheless I didn't know there were THAT many browsers. :shock:

:crazy: Oh dear. But who cares, it's Digital Spy for fuck's sake. :lmao: And fuck "Kylie" and her retard fans and "Kylie's Tiara" aka Queen Bitch. We and just about everyone all know Madonna is the all time Queen of Pop, despite the temporary popularity of Swift et al.

Nevertheless I didn't know there were THAT many browsers. :shock:

You're right but It's bloody annoying though. I didn't know there were that many browsers either.

Kylie winning the poll will be the punchline to the joke.

but, yeah, her fans are so sad. So desperate to do that, manipulating votes. Quelle surprise. up all night, voting from multiple browsers. tragic.they're all commenting on every article about Madonna on the DM site aswell.

it's easy to spot a kylie lunatic. LOL.