Digital Spy asks "Who is the Queen of Pop"?

Crux

I can't believe Digital Spy even asked this silly question....but it's lovely to see Madonna sitting at the top of these polls, so let's keep her there... Just click the arrow on the left.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/feature/a661228/who-is-the-queen-of-pop-vote-to-place-your-favourite-higher-on-the-ranking.html#~pk6kqm8ibVG8Sg

Gag fans...

"Clear history and cookies in order to vote more than once. It worked like 10 times.

I need help.

Edit: How the hell did Madonna get 366 votes already?! Did all these Madonna stans wake up at the same time or something?"

:lmao:

Guest Rocco Papa

With men, nobody would dare say someone other than Elvis is the King of Rock or that someone other than MJ is the King of Pop. Yet, there can be several hundred Queens of Pop. Ridiculous. Madonna is the only Queen there ever was and ever will be. End of.

With men, nobody would dare say someone other than Elvis is the King of Rock or that someone other than MJ is the King of Pop. Yet, there can be several hundred Queens of Pop. Ridiculous. Madonna is the only Queen there ever was and ever will be. End of.

:thumbsup:

I am surprised the little morons didn't put Kaka on top of that list yet...but maybe they're not aware of it yet? and yes just a fucking question to create drama in the girls fanbases.

Ariana Grande? Gaga? Janet? Miley? Bitch really? Why the fuck they asking this stupid question. I hate polls like this. Madonna always be queen of pop even after the death.

tumblr_inline_n9y8m7SJa61s2uupz.gif

I am surprised the little morons didn't put Kaka on top of that list yet...but maybe they're not aware of it yet? and yes just a fucking question to create drama in the girls fanbases.

No there are just that few of them left that they're unable to do it :lmao:

Gag fans...

"Clear history and cookies in order to vote more than once. It worked like 10 times.

I need help.

Edit: How the hell did Madonna get 366 votes already?! Did all these Madonna stans wake up at the same time or something?"

:lmao:

I can't believe they still even care.

Game Over.

Next week on Digital Spy :

Who is the most successful band of all time? [POLL]

#1 One direction (125K votes)

#96 Rolling Stones (50 votes)

#126 The Beatles (2 votes)

photo-thumb-21179.jpg

Next week on Digital Spy :

Who is the most successful band of all time? [POLL]

#1 One direction (125K votes)