Blond Ambition party flyer HELP!!

Mensch

Are any of you guys good at making flyers for parties? I'm throwing a Madonna party on August 30th at a bar called Barracuda and need help coming up with a flyer! I'm terrible at it but have come up with a few ideas...I'm trying to see if maybe someone else does it better (which I'm sure someone on here would)...only specification is I love any images from blond ambition of her in the cone bra but it has to be with the curly hair cause that's what I'm showing and I don't want to lead people on with the ponytail images.

The screening would be at 5pm

So the basic info would be

ICON Project Presents

MADONNA

THE BLOND AMBITION TOUR

SCREENING AT 5PM SHARP

AUGUST 30

227 WEST 22nd St.

JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS WANNA HELP!

I wanna go!! Is it private or tickets available? Never been to Barracuda before, been here for 5 months ...

Oh yes, def come! ;) it's gonna be fun!

But MY GOD AM I TERRIBLE AT THIS!!!! 😡😡😡😤😤😤

It's free. Just come at 5pm for the show! 😉

Okay but more importantly WHICH version are you going to play??

The Nice show cause it's probably the best quality!! Unless anyone has a better quality of one of the ponytail shows?!!

What are your thoughts? Should I tell Whoop to put Nice, France and the date on the flyer just for Madonna fanatics that would want to know?

mensch.png

Thank you so much!!!! Love you love you love you!!!! I'm going to use it as the official one for the party!! You will get credit. PM me with your details so I can give you a shoutout at the party! 😘😍😍😍

Guest bluejean

The Nice show cause it's probably the best quality!! Unless anyone has a better quality of one of the ponytail shows?!!

What are your thoughts? Should I tell Whoop to put Nice, France and the date on the flyer just for Madonna fanatics that would want to know?

Well the vocals are awful BUT the Japan show is lacking the same energy so yes, I would go with that one. And no I wouldn't bother putting which show on the flyer.

Thank you so much!!!! Love you love you love you!!!! I'm going to use it as the official one for the party!! You will get credit. PM me with your details so I can give you a shoutout at the party! 😘😍😍😍

Can you give me a shout out too? I know it's too much to ask as I didn't do anything, and I'll never really know if you'd do a shout out for me or not, because I won't be attending, but I just love shout outs.

Can you give me a shout out too? I know it's too much to ask as I didn't do anything, and I'll never really know if you'd do a shout out for me or not, because I won't be attending, but I just love shout outs.

Of course! Check it out on snapchat #fortheveryfirsttime !!

Yeah MNation is going to get an entire shoutout for always giving me shit! Lol

Fuck you guys! 😂

I know you're all just messin with me!

I just want to shoutout all the people that are helping me create the flyer, put videos together, get the blond ambition best quality video...etc...

Well the vocals are awful BUT the Japan show is lacking the same energy so yes, I would go with that one. And no I wouldn't bother putting which show on the flyer.

The vocals seemed fine to me! But again, it almost sounds lipped.

Guest bluejean

That is when she had vocals problems. It's far from fine.

But that's part of the Blond Ambition charm. And the banter is far better on the Nice show than Yokohama where it sounds like she's addressing a flock of sheep.

That is when she had vocals problems. It's far from fine.

But that's part of the Blond Ambition charm. And the banter is far better on the Nice show than Yokohama where it sounds like she's addressing a flock of sheep.

She sounds hoarse but it's very blond ambition in my mind. Damnit, now I'm questioning whether to use this show!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It was so windy in Japan, there are parts during Live to Tell where you can see those columns coming down the roof but they pull them up and it sorta stays there up in the air moving from side to side with M looking at it probably hoping it doesn't fall on top of her

At 00:04 you see it going down then suddenly up again

At 0:18 it moves back and forth

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uor1h9X729o