Rain video b-roll unreleased

sgrus

omg! is this newly leaked?

Yes, i leaked it myself. Madonnademos is my youtube account. I wanted to share it with Mnation since it was a gift made to me. I couldn't put the 2 GO + long file online in full because it's too heavy for Youtube and i don't have a converting tool to change the file to a lighter format. So i cut the file in 7 parts and VK just put it together from the videos they got there (i guess they did not see the 7th and last part in the comments since it was still charging on youtube when i posted the first 6 ones).

Thank you for the credit (it leaves a bitter taste and i'll think twice next before sharing)

Yes, i leaked it myself. Madonnademos is my youtube account. I wanted to share it with Mnation since it was a gift made to me. I couldn't put the 2 GO + long file online in full because it's too heavy for Youtube and i don't have a converting tool to change the file to a lighter format. So i cut the file in 7 parts and VK just put it together from the videos they got here (i guess they did not see the 7th and last part in the comments since it was still charging on youtube when i posted the first 6 ones).

Thanks very much Roland.

Do you know of any other b-roll tapes out there? :wow:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Roland.

I can only imagine how much else is out there... hours and hours and hours of footage from the countless video she's done.

I'd even like an hour of footage of M doing her vocal training with her cassette tape from TOD and IGTTYAS. or hear more silly poems :lmao: I'll take anything :vogue:

LAP though would be AMAZING

Yes, i leaked it myself. Madonnademos is my youtube account. I wanted to share it with Mnation since it was a gift made to me. I couldn't put the 2 GO + long file online in full because it's too heavy for Youtube and i don't have a converting tool to change the file to a lighter format. So i cut the file in 7 parts and VK just put it together from the videos they got there (i guess they did not see the 7th and last part in the comments since it was still charging on youtube when i posted the first 6 ones).

Thank you for the credit (it leaves a bitter taste and i'll think twice next before sharing)

Thank you Roland Barthes and Dubtronic! Sharing with us here at Madonnanation is a very rare opportunity. It shows there's still brotherhood among fans and the simple pleasure of making so many of us happy and also value more and more here work. Thank you!

I'd even like an hour of footage of M doing her vocal training with her cassette tape from TOD and IGTTYAS. or hear more silly poems :lmao: I'll take anything :vogue:

LAP though would be AMAZING

Yes and the vocal exercises with nikki and donna are also nice to watch and listen to.

And thanks Roland for this great footage!!

Her beauty, poise, I. just. can't. take it. :drama:

Can't wait for the Jump b-roll to leak. :wow:

Who is that GOD in your signature??

What is circulating now among colelctors and should leak in the next weeks/months are the MDNA rehearsals and the Cantine du Faubourg promo concert for American Life.

OMG :ohmy: MDNA rehearsals, yes please :drama::drama::drama: