Super Bowl halftime-show appreciation thread

Guest Medoner

Guest Medoner

Oh wow. Currently moved to tears by the beautiful beautiful ending (LAP) and believe me when i say im someone whos never been this moved by something so beautiful yet. Yes ive seen it a thousand times and yes i have always loved it! I can never just watch a portion of it i always end up watching the whole thing. Its utter perfection! The vogue segment with her entrance is just... I love this performance!

today this day is the best superbowl performance and I was surprised how many songs she could sing in such a short time.

Guest Medoner

Seeing her performing in perfection on National TV to billions of audience after 30 years in the biz makes me wanna cry.

So happy for her!

This

Even though it was only for like three days, I don't remember the GP (as in the people around me) so in tune with Madonna since.......idk Music era maybe. I had soooo many people text me after this performance, all of them raving! My cousin said that she WILL be going to the next Madonna concert I go to......and she did too! Mom calling the next day telling me how Madonna basically broke Twitter.....lol....and that more people watched the performance than the actual game itself. Again, short lived, but the USA definitely had Madonna Fever for about 2 days in 2012.

I feel she brought the Superbowl halftime to a whole new level with that show. Especially the technical aspect with the digital imagery on the field and stuff. And yes, as someone else said, just how much she packed in - from the songs, to the dance moves, and guest stars with her own music.

After her show, the performers have had to really up their game, IMO

I feel she brought the Superbowl halftime to a whole new level with that show. Especially the technical aspect with the digital imagery on the field and stuff. And yes, as someone else said, just how much she packed in - from the songs, to the dance moves, and guest stars with her own music.

After her show, the performers have had to really up their game, IMO

YES!! She upped the game the same way Michael did back in '93.

PERFECTION.

It was absolute perfection. I was literally speechless. Everyone else in the room I was with was utterly speechless.

And it came at just the right time too. It was the bitchslap across the face pop culture and the masses needed after everything in the last few years...

...a true reminder of what a REAL star is. And that she is and forever will be the undisputed Queen of Pop.

PERFECTION.

It was absolute perfection. I was literally speechless. Everyone else in the room I was with was utterly speechless.

And it came at just the right time too. It was the bitchslap across the face pop culture and the masses needed after everything in the last few years...

...a true reminder of what a REAL star is. And that she is and forever will be the undisputed Queen of Pop.

AMEN. Loved that fact that so many people saw with their own eyes how incredible, artistic, charismatic and brilliant she is as an entertainer. They could not be persuaded otherwise beforehand with the usual negativity and all were wowed completely. Just love it when Madonna herself shows people how great she is. Similar reaction to her Sooner or Later performance at the Oscars but on a much bigger stage. What a day to be a Madonna fan.

Madonna to me re booted the Super Bowl halftime, now they all want to do it and give it all on stage.

Probably the first tlme the rest of the world outside U.S. gave a shit about SB cause of Madonna :D Her POWER!

I was so nervous and proud for her!

I loved it too! Choreography, costumes, the music...everything fit! And the entrance is one of the most memorable Madonna moments IMO. I just wish she would have been less stiff for the first few minutes, you could really see how nervous she was feeling...Midway through the show, she loosened up though and from then on, it was absolute perfection. LAP was so full of power and energy, she really had me speechless there. Surely among the best Superbowl shows!

Guest Medoner

I'd show it for someone who has spent his entire life in a cave or in the mountains; who is unaware of M

haha

well... this is MADONNA... 13minutes just enough to see who she is.

I sooo agree! Its the perfect package to showcase her