Trust No Bitch Demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odNhhAulRgw

So following the actual Rebel Heart album release, I've been going back and listening to these demos that never made the album.

I really love Trust No Bitch. It does sound very unpolished, but very good.

Anybody else like "Trust No Bitch"? I love going back and listening to these demos! It's like Christmas!

So following the actual Rebel Heart album release, I've been going back and listening to these demos that never made the album.

I really love Trust No Bitch. It does sound very unpolished, but very good.

Anybody else like "Trust No Bitch"? I love going back and listening to these demos! It's like Christmas!

I love it! The lyrics and the way she interprets the song kinda remind me of Act of contrition...

So it seems like this song is either a love it or hate it king of thing.

I love the synth line and bitchiness in Madonna's voice, but yes, it does sound very unpolished and a little out there. Some of the lyrics definitely aren't her best, so I can see where everyone is coming from.

It's freaking awesome! I like it a million times better than "Holy Water" (both tracks being with Natalia Kills I believe)... yeah, I said it! :-D

I like it too. Although Natalia Kills is not interested in featuring on songs that she didn't have a full part in writing and producing which may be one reason it isn't on the album. Diplo no doubt also killed the idea of other 'bitch' songs competing with him. lol

Edited by elayman