MDNA Appreciation

5iVe Elements

I really believe that the Super Bowl alone easily reclaimed her throne. For me it was the best thing she had ever done in her entire career. There's is not a single part of that performance that I don't love. It was simply iconic, epic and game changing. Now the Super Bowl is all about the half time show and not so much the game and all thanks to our girl,

Back onto MDNA, it really is one of my favourite records of hers. My jaw hit the floor over and over again on first listen and I absolutely fell in love with it. Still listen to it regularly and some of those tracks are up there with her best for me like Love Spent and I'm Addicted.

I didn't see the bubblegum aspect coming and wouldn't have believed it if someone told me in advance that there would be tracks like Superstar and GMAYL. I was expecting more EDM and less fluff but stuff like Some Girls, GGW and FF make the whole thing worthwhile. I couldn't live without MDNA in my life.

... and the tour fucking rocked!!!

I like it's a good album not the best it was an angry album. LOL

these are my top favorites!

1. Love spent/masterpeice {just amazing}

2. Girl gone wild

3. I'm addicted {is just freaking amazing}

I am actually very fond of her post AL work. I think some of the material in the past 3 albums are very deep and insightful, and there's some beautiful lyrics as well. I think she's become more revealing over the past few years than ever before. Her marriage with Guy seemed to be very rough on her!

I am actually very fond of her post AL work. I think some of the material in the past 3 albums are very deep and insightful, and there's some beautiful lyrics as well. I think she's become more revealing over the past few years than ever before. Her marriage with Guy seemed to be very rough on her!

Oh definitely. IDGA is purely autobiographical in a very Madonna way lol. Gang Bang expresses pure anger over her ex husband's shittiness. Falling Free is just... Wow. Breathtaking really. And Love Spent.

GMAYL and Some Girls express her thoughts about the current at the time state of pop. Hell even GGW and TUTR express her "let me just break free after this SHIT marriage and have fun."

Then there's I'm Addicted and Superstar that express her new found love in Brahim, who I think she definitely had major feelings for (evident in the RH sad break up tracks).

It tells so many different stories if you're willing to listen.

Oh definitely. IDGA is purely autobiographical in a very Madonna way lol. Gang Bang expresses pure anger over her ex husband's shittiness. Falling Free is just... Wow. Breathtaking really. And Love Spent.

GMAYL and Some Girls express her thoughts about the current at the time state of pop. Hell even GGW and TUTR express her "let me just break free after this SHIT marriage and have fun."

Then there's I'm Addicted and Superstar that express her new found love in Brahim, who I think she definitely had major feelings for (evident in the RH sad break up tracks).

It tells so many different stories if you're willing to listen.

Thank you!

Some people choose to keep a blind eye over these things (including the Hard Candy songs) and say the songs are impersonal and not her.

No it's not. It's shite!

I kinda agree. It's kinda weak. I love Girls Gone Wild and Gimmie, but superstar?

How do I put this....., B-Day Song has class, I'll say that

We all know that this is how MDNA should have gone down:

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. I'm Addicted

3. Beautiful Killer

4. Give me All Your Luvin'

5. Some Girls

6. Gang Bang

7. I Don't Give A

8. I Fucked Up

9. Love Spent

10. Masterpiece

11. I'm a Sinner

12. Falling Free

DELUXE:

1. Best Friend

2. D'Day Song

3. Turn Down the Radio

4. Superlame

5. Love Spent [acoustica]

Guest HaveASit

Just no. This album is bad. Terrible mastering & mixing + dated and cheap production.

Beautiful Killer is fantastic though

Underrated album, so many great songs!

Girl gone wild :drama:

I'm addicted :headbang:

I don't give a :boxing:

I'm a sinner :naughty:

Love Spent :)

Masterpiece :inlove:

heart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gif

Guest Medoner

Honestly 2012 was a fun year to be a fan.

Really agree with this! Even more so than in 2015 for some reason :/