"Show me what you got B-Boy Brahim"

What the f**k happen to Brahim these days?

He seemed pretty connected to M and her kids.

If rumours about some of the lyrics being about brahim, are true, he ended up being pretty much a jerk and she felt really hurt about the whole thing.

What the f**k happen to Brahim these days?

He seemed pretty connected to M and her kids.

Living in France as a famous celebrity/dancer. He has always seemed like a decent guy to me who wanted out of a claustrophobic situation to be known and respected in his own right. M should have married while she had the chance....

Edited by elayman

Living in France as a famous celebrity/dancer. He has always seemed like a decent guy to me who wanted out of a claustrophobic situation to be known and respected in his own right. M should have married while she had the chance....

What "claustrophobic" situation? all the opportunities that he got were because of her, otherwise no one would know who he is.

As for Madonna I'm pretty sure she has every chance if she wants to marry, she just doesn't want to and prefers to have fun and fuck young guys instead.

tumblr_mbaa98i7bl1r60i5mo1_5001.gif?w=50

I forget which show it was but somebody please post the Candy Shop performance where she was pissed off at him :lmao:

The last one. Córdoba:

What "claustrophobic" situation? all the opportunities that he got were because of her, otherwise no one would know who he is.

As for Madonna I'm pretty sure she has every chance if she wants to marry, she just doesn't want to and prefers to have fun and fuck young guys instead.

Really ? Well this is a bit of a depressing subject but what I got from the interviews when this was asked was that she was would (understandably) prefer to be with someone who was old enough to have achieved a certain level of success themselves than another hanger on (not that the relationship with Brahim was that entirely....).

Edited by elayman