Unreleased Vogue Video Outtakes. MESMERIZING!

Royal T

Cant get enough!

it works best when backup singers are facing the back wall / M s moves are truly terrific!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

116561165161651561.PNG

I can't stop watching, there is only one queen and that's Madonna bitch!! This half an hour MUST GO VIRAL to show any deluded out there what pefection, beauty, style and glamour is!

Guest Pud Whacker

Acko, there is an 8th dancer...above madonna

tumblr_ns2ci8AuHf1qlycwjo1_1280.png

Who is this eighth dancer above Madonna here in Vogue?

left to right we have Jose, Lusi, Slam, Donna, The Unknown, Niki, Kevin, Oliver, Gabriel and Carlton.

Acko, there is an 8th dancer...above madonna

tumblr_ns2ci8AuHf1qlycwjo1_1280.png

Who is this eighth dancer above Madonna here in Vogue?

left to right we have Jose, Lusi, Slam, Donna, The Unknown, Niki, Kevin, Oliver, Gabriel and Carlton.

Carlton?

Around 5:10 you can see him in black at the far right

Guest Pud Whacker

Lol so there has been a mystery dancer all this time that we hadn't known about for 25 years, amazing

i know, right? and when i was at the Truth or Dare a few weeks ago at the gay and lesbian film festival, i think they spoke about someone, another dancer, but im unclear on the subject - i think i just disregarded it.

This needs further exposure to show what a tireless workhorse she really is

!!!!

We need someone to post this on reddit:

I agree, is anyone active on Reddit? I tried to post it in videos subreddit but I didn't have enough karma as I am not that active, if we post it there with a title like Madonna's Vogue music video outtakes leaked today after 25 years in the vaults it could go viral and media would probably pick it up, they always scout reddit for articles, I want to see everyone celebrating this!!!!

It prob won't go viral cos it shows her in a good light.

Tag it as "madonnas fat dancer looks bemused as if looking for her hot wings" that may work

Guest Pud Whacker

Tag it as "madonnas fat dancer looks bemused as if looking for her hot wings" that may work

:rotfl:

Lol can't post it though, you need a certain karma to create threads in the videos subreddit :(

I LIVE for the day M does a Pet Shop Boys and does commentary on her videos on DVD . It all looks so interesting .

I'm still in awe about how much work it takes for a scene and her non stop energy. It was like when we came out the s&S tour and I was knackered and she does it every night in heels (I had flats)

Also I demand more comedy Niki footage. *baffled*

Never happen tho.

I LIVE for the day M does a Pet Shop Boys and does commentary on her videos on DVD . It all looks so interesting .

I'm still in awe about how much work it takes for a scene and her non stop energy. It was like when we came out the s&S tour and I was knackered and she does it every night in heels (I had flats)

Also I demand more comedy Niki footage. *baffled*

Never happen tho.

She does it every night plus rehearsals/sound checks

Do you think Madonna's team leaked it themselves since snippets were making the rounds? It's kinda suspicious that the "nude" shirt outtakes are not there...

tumblr_ns24qf2bA71r3tiuvo1_500.gif

The ending seems abrupt, I bet there's more!!!!

No it was shared by a fan on a forum this video had been making the rounds for years it was only a matter of time

No it was shared by a fan on a forum this video had been making the rounds for years it was only a matter of time

Exactly. Every video will have masses of extra footage that's never used. We know the street scenes in Secret have a completely different hairstyle that's never surfaced except as a clip in the Danorama mix of Music.