Unreleased Vogue Video Outtakes. MESMERIZING!

Royal T

Guest Pud Whacker

I wanna see B-roll from ALL of her videos! Including American Life the flags version. :lol:

lets just start with everybody along to living for love. :thumbsup:

LICK IT!!!

"I see danger up ahead", "Warning (echo), Warning (echo)".

"Warning I see danger up ahead. I can see it in your eyes, and it's really no surprise. Because, I can see your warning signs".

"Say goodbye"

"Warning I see danger up ahead. I can see it in your eyes, and it's really no surprise. Because, I can see your warning signs".

"Say goodbye"

I sang this in the melody of Angel omg

Guest Pud Whacker

"Say goodbye"

oh stop it!!! thats on the wikipedia unreleased page!!!

if you had it, i would have it, or you would be dead.

:rotfl:

because she sometimes says stuff that isn't true (like getting madonna into vogueing. debbie mazar did) and also an interview where she kept talking shit about her. not the worst though but you know.. also didnt she & christopher bad mouth her when his book came out?

anyway she's not the worst or anything but she's certainly not loyal. and she makes me wanna change my username ;)

Without Nikki Haris there is no Madonna. I guess that's where all the hate stems from.

Nikki is great. She had to learn vogueing like in a week, if it's true that story about Madonna calling Fincher because Warner made her release Vogue and she said that he had like a week to get a vid ready. And put yourself in Nikkis shoes: suddenly you are with a dark souit, a ponytail and Madonna is in front of you being perfect and you have to move your hands all over the place.

I know I'm late to comment on this, but I just can't restrain myself ... This is THE song that started it all for me as a ten-year-old. I can't really recall when I saw the video in full (didn't have MTV growing up) -- I think it was in college, when MTV did their list of 100 best music videos (and "Vogue" was #2). I devoured all the clips I could online (and obviously saw pieces here and there as a kid) ... so half an hour of unused footage is an inexpressible gift to these eyes. Like Flip the Switch (and others) said, I could watch this endlessly.

She is absolutely gorgeous, flawless, perfection here. So hard-working, take after take of exquisite execution. Hitting her marks before others are even ready to be on camera. And yet, she makes it all look so effortless, too. Just that ineffable quality she has that you can't replicate.

One odd question from me -- can someone explain why in some portions of the audio you don't hear the word "pose"? Like in the beginning sequence (first you see her back, then she spins around for THAT FACE -- those luminous EYES -- those LIPS) -- you only hear "strike a" -- and she's lipping "pose" but we don't hear it. Anyone who understands the production of a video (or the nuances of audio engineering) care to venture a guess?

Absolutely iconic. :dramatic::wow::inlove:

She is flawless and like shed known the moves for years and teaching the others. She had it down! The energy! :ohmy:

Then there's Nikki. Perhaps she forgot when filming day was.

oh stop it!!! thats on the wikipedia unreleased page!!!

if you had it, i would have it, or you would be dead.

:rotfl:

From the wikipedia page....

Vision Quest soundtrack
  • "Warning Signs", the third Madonna song recorded for the soundtrack to the film but never used. It remains unheard by the public to this day. A collaboration with Stephen Bray from 1984, US copyright registration# PAu-590-962.[44] Bray describes it as a cool synth track.[45] The lyric sheet reveals the opening intro as "I see danger up ahead", "Warning (echo), Warning (echo)". Chorus is "Warning I see danger up ahead. I can see it in your eyes, and it's really no surprise. Because, I can see your warning signs". Supposed complete lyrics for the song have surfaced online on various lyric websites.

What Scrappy says.....

"Say goodbye"

:newspaper:

I know I'm late to comment on this, but I just can't restrain myself ... This is THE song that started it all for me as a ten-year-old. I can't really recall when I saw the video in full (didn't have MTV growing up) -- I think it was in college, when MTV did their list of 100 best music videos (and "Vogue" was #2). I devoured all the clips I could online (and obviously saw pieces here and there as a kid) ... so half an hour of unused footage is an inexpressible gift to these eyes. Like Flip the Switch (and others) said, I could watch this endlessly.

She is absolutely gorgeous, flawless, perfection here. So hard-working, take after take of exquisite execution. Hitting her marks before others are even ready to be on camera. And yet, she makes it all look so effortless, too. Just that ineffable quality she has that you can't replicate.

One odd question from me -- can someone explain why in some portions of the audio you don't hear the word "pose"? Like in the beginning sequence (first you see her back, then she spins around for THAT FACE -- those luminous EYES -- those LIPS) -- you only hear "strike a" -- and she's lipping "pose" but we don't hear it. Anyone who understands the production of a video (or the nuances of audio engineering) care to venture a guess?

Agree with you.

I guess Mattress explained something related to your question long time ago.

Would like to know as well.

I think they must be using a mono recording or something like that. When I had a loose speaker cable, I had the same effect in that the 'pose' bit couldn't be heard. If you had head phones on you'll probably hear in some versions of Vogue the 'Strike a pose' starts on one side and moves to the other side.