Unreleased Vogue Video Outtakes. MESMERIZING!

Royal T

Exactly. Every video will have masses of extra footage that's never used. We know the street scenes in Secret have a completely different hairstyle that's never surfaced except as a clip in the Danorama mix of Music.

Yeah! I highly doubt Madonna had the .mpg file of this on her laptop and was like hmm let me leak this :lmao:

Vogue rap !!

OMG! I just died.

I always wondered what was going on with her hair under her hand....like perhaps she was holding it in place to keep it from falling off. lol :p

Yeah she's just making shit up

Not like serene Donna.

:rotfl::rotfl:

I think the three of them were great together but Nikki should just stick to singing because dancing is not in her DNA

Madonna and Donna can do it all

Do you think Madonna's team leaked it themselves since snippets were making the rounds? It's kinda suspicious that the "nude" shirt outtakes are not there...

tumblr_ns24qf2bA71r3tiuvo1_500.gif

Madonna leaked this duh

Who else? Steven Klein? David Fincher? Guy Oseary? That Israeli guy? Christopher?

It's just stunning and truly mesmerising

I am grateful we have this

I hope one day we can see her performances 1980-1983 too

Professionally recorded and in full

I'm just appreciating this video so hard right now. I feel like I never gave it its full dues until these leaks. Everything about it is just amazing. It really shows what you can do with some simple sets, well chosen outfits, varied hair styles, tightly choreographed people, edited by someone that has a keen eye. And if memory serves me correct, this was done on really short notice with little time to plan.

I'm just appreciating this video so hard right now. I feel like I never gave it its full dues until these leaks. Everything about it is just amazing. It really shows what you can do with some simple sets, well chosen outfits, varied hair styles, tightly choreographed people, edited by someone that has a keen eye. And if memory serves me correct, this was done on really short notice with little time to plan.

Yes, all this. Why Madonna has always been the best music video star ever and I will defend that view to the grave. Nobody else has the same appeal. She shines with or without special effects because she has more star quality than the rest put together.

Precious! so beautiful. she's unique.

Around this time is when I fall in love, and have love her since then. It's kinda I did merry her.

The Israeli hacker was selling b-roll for many years. So many video b-rolls are slowly circulating, it's mind blowing! A few years ago, I was shown screen caps from 4 minutes, GMAYL, DTM b-roll videos from someone who would buy from the hacker. The complete vogue b-roll is about 5 hours long. Some seller had a website up for about a week selling this 30 min version for $450. They also has the hq rain tapes, rain b-roll, mdna rehearsal video, and a bunch of other stuff. :dazed:

The Israeli hacker was selling b-roll for many years. So many video b-rolls are slowly circulating, it's mind blowing! A few years ago, I was shown screen caps from 4 minutes, GMAYL, DTM b-roll videos from someone who would buy from the hacker. The complete vogue b-roll is about 5 hours long. Some seller had a website up for about a week selling this 30 min version for $450. They also has the hq rain tapes, rain b-roll, mdna rehearsal video, and a bunch of other stuff. :dazed:

Omg

^It's only a matter of time before that and more surfaces! :drool:

I know! Hopefully, a collector will have it written in their will "Leak all rare Madonna footage/audio online from the contents of my hard drive" cuz it's so hard for them to share now.

And people still say Madonna leaked her album. :no:

why are you guys hating on Nikki?

because she sometimes says stuff that isn't true (like getting madonna into vogueing. debbie mazar did) and also an interview where she kept talking shit about her. not the worst though but you know.. also didnt she & christopher bad mouth her when his book came out?

anyway she's not the worst or anything but she's certainly not loyal. and she makes me wanna change my username ;)