Madonnas fave candle

Barney

I know its a crappy topic and you can delete the thread when I get a real answer.

Im going round in circles here, I guess half the magazines and companies just use her name to sell their candle. But has M got a definitive favourite?

It doesnt matter how much and I dont want truth or dare ones. I'm in the middle of something I dont want to bore you with and it sounds crazy but Id really like to know if she has ever mentioned it herself.

Please help :) I trust you guys. x

Barney, I found 2 references to the gardenia scented Diptyque Candle as her fave.

First in Christopher's book Link

Second in this WSJ article from 2012 Link

http://www.diptyqueparis.com/home-fragrances/candles/gardenia-candle-399.html

:tigger: Nemo, you are a star for finding this. Barney will be so happy. I feel happy too because I love the smell of Gardenia too. Nice to have something in common with Madonna. :laugh:

SO do I now! but Nemo you are a superstar. I recognize it now Thats it!!!! You sometimes see it in her dressing room or studio.

Ill buy one now to try. (I know its morbid and nobody should worry whatsoever (if anybody cares anyway) but my family are organising my funeral and what they would do, they called up my friend to ask her for advice not tell me. I hurt my stomach from laughing so much. I really have the craziest family.

So im organising what I want myself. Its so funny im enjoying doing it. im not about to drop bloody dead! Anyway what I want is COMPLETELY different to them so im writing it all out, they can have their little cucumber sandwiches and reef miserable day thing if they want. and they want me buried on an island in my dads fishing lake in Kidderminster! :lmao: As if! Ive even written a list of people who arent allowed in!.

Anyway my real one will be a few of my mates going to chuck my ashes about and have fun Chelle youre down on my list with your mum to go to Brighton with a couple of my friends to have fun chucking around my ashes. :lol: round the lanes and the pubs and stuff. Youll all have to secretly have handfuls in your pockets. Asking for Madge in every bar. Im going to ask for a cheapy buffet for everyone in the queens arms (my first proper gay bar I lived next door upstairs., open house for all customers. If there are buckets for money go and hand it round to the homeless people. Ill be there with you so I hope everyone has fun.

Any ideas or anything ive forgotten for my coffin? ill take on all advice.

Its entertained me so much planning it. Im having madonnas leaves with me, my ET teddy, tracksuit bottoms, my Britney top and my phone so you can all still tweet and message me. I want a quilt under and over me with a pillow so im comfy. A photo of my dog and my pink back scratcher. Im finding the most morbid music for the stupid Kidderminster thing just to piss them off. Ive got a list (because we dont have hymns we have songs) on my list is I dont feel like dancin by the scissor sisters, The others are morbid. Im in hysterics. I want us all to do it, youll realize how much fun it is.

Im only halfway through. pink and white flowers on my coffin and now (if its nice) Madonnas fave candles. Im also having a midlife crisis so getting a tattoo: (ah bollox, wont let me show my design) its a showgirls one with 'VERSAYCE' in gold.

OMG the cost of those candles!!!! Fuck my sisters not gonna be impressed if I have a room full. Ouch. Ah well, she can moan, ill be dead.

But babe I know your health could be better but organising your funeral... Is anything wrong????? I will light a candle tomorrow to pray for you in a church. That's another kind of candle hahaha. And will sing very softly... "I light this candle and watch it glow... "

Are you ok sweetheart?? I don't like when you speak about something like this... Just pm if there's anything wrong. I want you happy and in good shape...!!

Im FINE!!!! In fact I went out for an hour today which is the first time since T.Swift (apart from being in hozzie). I am doing well!!! They are just a crazy family most of whom i havent seen in over 10 years, I ran away from that boring town when I left school. Ive put on half a stone and havent fallen over or hurt myself for a couple of weeks.

Im doing really well and dont light a candle for me jesus, im not that bad. Just wobbly. They have nothing else to do or plan or think about living there. So I thought I might as well put my things in order like we all should. Im taking all my vitamins, having the poisons sucked out, my skin is getting better (thank god). Im not drinking or smoking. Im pretty much doing good! Even if im in the hozzie im fine. Chelle and Jan will be told my my friend Helen if theres anything to worry about and they can tell you. :) I am blowing my savings though. Im upset Im not paid till the 31st and those Britney shopping lists are on ebay, they will be gone by tomorrow. I dont know whether to ask for an overdraft but they will ask what for :lol:

:tigger: Nemo, you are a star for finding this. Barney will be so happy. I feel happy too because I love the smell of Gardenia too. Nice to have something in common with Madonna. :laugh:

Yes Gardenia an Tuberoses are her favorites

Gardenia is one of my favorites.

They are having a sale on candles at Bath and Body, girls! They have Gardenia. I am using Beach Cabana.

As a personal aside, I cannot stand anything that smells like Vanilla or baked cookies. Who wants to smell that in a bathroom? Plus, it triggers the hunger senses. LOL!

Oh god I cant try a $200 candle. Ive lost the plot as it it. Apparently the gardenia ones are sold here in Harrods and John Lewis. I know someone t John Lewis so I can get staff discount!

Chelle dont be daft, its not morbid. When ive been really ill in hospital sometimes feeling terrible ive thought 'I havent sorted anything out!'

I have now and to confirm my midlife crisis if youve seen those Britney shopping lists... I BOUGHT THEM! Im soooo excited. the gu guy has got another one but he is keeping if for himself but sending me a photocopy and he is posting me the real maids (that pinched them) in her handwriting too. Dont tell anyone. But you can laugh. I dont care. My credit card company will.

Barney darling, are you ok? :sneaky:

Yeah. cant kill a witch.

Right we can close this thread now. If I talk about my health anymore im gonna go round the twist. Its all day every day. Ughhh NEXT!

I want to be sent in an ambulance for a few days again for you but theres no gossip im afraid. Im boring. I have got a hew healthy bed, chair/seat and toilet seat though this week. I doubt thats exciting enough. Ill work on it :lol: