People that blasted Madonna and then backtracked?

Cunt is the new Bitch. in the 80's women wouldn't say Bitch. :rotfl:

Unapologetic Cunt

Cunt, I'm Madonna

Cunt, Get Off My Pole

:rotfl:

IKR I wish she used cunt instead of bitch. With all the bitches it's like she's been watching too many episodes of Breaking Bad with Rocco.

I don't think I've ever heard her say cunt, actually. I think it was in the Sex book at most.

Say it now Madge! Cunt is the best swear word ever. :wow:

And I should also point out that cunt is said a lot more in the UK to the point it's become meaningless. Billie Joe of Green Day obseverved "cunt is like the last taboo in America, you guys use it like you're having your lunch."

It seemed like a nervous/"I don't even know what to say or do" laugh. I don't think she thought it was funny. She's been sexually assaulted/raped before too. Madonna has had her fabulous "CUNT" moments but that was not one of them.

i giggled at my grandparents (who I love very much and was really close to) funeral and i couldn't help it. that shit happens. doesn't make anyone a bitch. sometimes you see horrible things and laugh. and you react weird ways sometimes. some people can't control it because the truth is that the feeling of stress while being uncomfortable to what happened (and not knowing how to react) makes some people respond in such ways. i thought madonna didn't mean anything bad by laughing cuz she said "sorry I laughed" so you know she didn't mean to.

being a bitch is the same as some guys being jerks. its being arrogant while giving an opinion. simple as that. not laughing at "inappropriate" moments by accident (& apologising for it)

Guest Rachelle of London

I laugh in awkward moments too. Especially funerals. It's more of a nervous laugh rather than a ha ha laugh.

^ Use it for what? To show that she's this terrible woman you all fantasize that she is?

I'm done communicating with you, nothing more irritating than a dramatic whiner who not only doesn't read what I post but also puts words in my mouth.

Have fun moaning to someone else.

i giggled at my grandparents (who I love very much and was really close to) funeral and i couldn't help it. that shit happens. doesn't make anyone a bitch. sometimes you see horrible things and laugh. and you react weird ways sometimes. some people can't control it because the truth is that the feeling of stress while being uncomfortable to what happened (and not knowing how to react) makes some people respond in such ways. i thought madonna didn't mean anything bad by laughing cuz she said "sorry I laughed" so you know she didn't mean to.

being a bitch is the same as some guys being jerks. its being arrogant while giving an opinion. simple as that. not laughing at "inappropriate" moments by accident (& apologising for it)

I took it as she laughed awkwardly at the "butt bleeding" phrase which lets face it, is a very funny sequence of words. I may have laughed too. And it woulda been a bit rude.

So what? Who knows.

She was both the biggest brat in ToD and also the most lovable sweetheart. You can be a total bitch and a total doll btw, just like how some men are total asshole/dicks/ pieces of shit yet still good people. Like myself. Ha. 💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼

Her persona in ToD and all her infamous snippy moments on camera seem to go out the window when it comes to the topic of Madonna Vs. other pop stars. Madonna suddenly becomes Princess Di and the pop stars she dissed become Piers Morgan or Smellton.

I think Madonna's feuds are hilarious becuz she comes out swinging and always has fun with it. Everyone else seems to take it comically seriously.

Seems some folks build up their own image of who or what Madonna 'really' is, and then they can only see things through that paradigm. Combine that with taking words only on surface level, with a complete disregard for context or intent, and they're forever going to be offended.

Seems some folks build up their own image of who or what Madonna 'really' is, and then they can only see things through that paradigm. Combine that with taking words only on surface level, with a complete disregard for context or intent, and they're forever going to be offended.

Right and that's why this thread snowballed in the first place. Mariah was brought up, people tried (really hard) to make it seem like Mariah was totally wrong for retaliating, and here we are.

You all seem to forget that Madonna can not only DISH it but she can TAKE it too. She had zero problem with Mariah or Janet coming back for her and that's what makes her a confident woman. If she has something to say she will stick by it. So the minute her fans try to make excuses for her or make it seem like she is this martyr of sorts, you're doing a huge disservice IMO. She's not mean spirited but she's also not an altruistic angel either. And I don't want her to be either one, I guess some other fans definitely wanna see her through only 1 filter tho

What was the point of bringing it up then? Obviously I was not the only one who felt the need to clarify the scene, so they must have felt as I do when reading it.

Becuz it was a notoriously rude moment from her that may or may not have been just an awkward slip up. I never judged her for it but plenty of others did. Want a different one? How about the Kevin Costner moment? You happy now?

Ugh

What Madonna said was authentic. It was how she really felt. What Mariah said was BS and and created to insult and nothing more. That's the difference. Madonna would have said what she thought no matter what. I have a feeling Mariah would have changed what she said if she liked what she heard from Madonna. That makes her opinion phony.

Idc what Janft or MooMoo said. They're vapid and stupid cunts! And not in the good way. M is the intelligent one and actually said something interesting.

So I don't understand why this argument took place at all then. If Mariah and Janet are idiots then why did anyone take their Madonna shade to heart.

Madonna has fielded a lot of shade that was underserved. 90% of it. Smellton, Piers, that bitter asshole Joni Mitchell, the monumentally stupid Wendy Williams, and on and on.

But she has had her moments where she threw the first punch. There's nothing wrong with

a) acknowledging that

And

B) acknowledging that Madonna can be both bitchy and shady. We love it, we embrace it, we laugh. No reason to take it so seriously.

In b4 the next flurry of ppl who post "omg this thread!!!"

What Madonna said was authentic. It was how she really felt. What Mariah said was BS and and created to insult and nothing more. That's the difference. Madonna would have said what she thought no matter what. I have a feeling Mariah would have changed what she said if she liked what she heard from Madonna. That makes her opinion phony.

Lmfao

Sooooo done

Becuz it was a notoriously rude moment from her that may or may not have been just an awkward slip up. I never judged her for it but plenty of others did. Want a different one? How about the Kevin Costner moment? You happy now?

Ugh

You turn around and tell me I misunderstood and now you are telling me that I was right in my assumption of why you brought it up.

Loomer was the one a mission to trash Madonna and then retreats when people start getting into it. I never had a problem with you and always liked you. I don't understand how you can interpret that scene in any other way. It's pretty clear but whatever.

Loomer was trying to create the illusion that Madonna is as petty as most of these celebrities are. I had a problem with that because oh well I don't know...oh yeah that's right..it's not true.

You turn around and tell me I misunderstood and now you are telling me that I was right in my assumption of why you brought it up.

Loomer was the on a mission to trash Madonna and then retrests when people start getting into it. I never had a problem with you and always liked you. I don't understand how you can interpret that scene in any other way. It's pretty clear but whatever.

Loomer was trying to create the illusion that Madonna is as petty as most of these celebrities are. I had a problem with that because ih well I don't know...oh yeah that's right..it's not true.

Wait what?

Gorl I brought up the Carlton/ Mama Makeup thing as a mere example of Madonna being hilariously irreverent and rude. You didn't like it and thought I was wrong for referencing it. so I offered you Kevin Costner. Or the Italian interview from 2003. Or the press conferences from 1998. Or her making fun of MJ and Paula at the MTV 1991 anniversary special. I mean really take your pick. The 1995 Mariah dig was a little more serious and "thoughtful" of a diss but it's STILL A DISS.

Sure she does shady better than anyone but it's still shade and it doesn't make her an angel or this superior being. I see Madonna as the queen of pop who is allowed to be however she wants and all her shady moments have been legendary. I guess some fans prefer to treat her with kids gloves continually.

Over and out.

Right and that's why this thread snowballed in the first place. Mariah was brought up, people tried (really hard) to make it seem like Mariah was totally wrong for retaliating, and here we are.

You all seem to forget that Madonna can not only DISH it but she can TAKE it too. She had zero problem with Mariah or Janet coming back for her and that's what makes her a confident woman. If she has something to say she will stick by it. So the minute her fans try to make excuses for her or make it seem like she is this martyr of sorts, you're doing a huge disservice IMO. She's not mean spirited but she's also not an altruistic angel either. And I don't want her to be either one, I guess some other fans definitely wanna see her through only 1 filter tho

Bingo.

So I don't understand why this argument took place at all then. If Mariah and Janet are idiots then why did anyone take their Madonna shade to heart.

Madonna has fielded a lot of shade that was underserved. 90% of it. Smellton, Piers, that bitter asshole Joni Mitchell, the monumentally stupid Wendy Williams, and on and on.

But she has had her moments where she threw the first punch. There's nothing wrong with

a) acknowledging that

And

B) acknowledging that Madonna can be both bitchy and shady. We love it, we embrace it, we laugh. No reason to take it so seriously.

THIS!!!!!!!

a) acknowledging that

And

I never had a problem with Madonna throwing the first punch. I do think when she "throws shade" that there's probably a good reason though. And that she's a more intelligent person than people give her credit for. She's not just some fabulous drag queen that is shady and has entertaining cat fights. All I was saying is that in her comments about MooMoo and Janft, she was also commenting on society as a whole and how they don't want to be challenged by people like herself. It's just whatever though. My point has been so completely lost, and people somehow think I have a problem with cuss words or something lol. Which is the complete opposite.

:rotfl:

ive noticed that a lot of madonna fans are retarded.

You're a good example of that.