Her Early 90s Body

tasteinmen

So, I know in the late 90s she started doing pilates and more intense workouts throughout the 00s to present day etc.

But does anyone know what work outs she did in the early 90s, watching the Girlie Show again and she looks really toned, however, in Blonde Ambition I think she was just thin, and on Truth or Dare documentary she seems to just eat salads. Anybody any clue?

In her Oprah 1998 interview,when she declared herself "gym-free" and ONLY did yoga,she specifically said she stopped the Stairmaster..and honestly I'd rather do an hour on the elliptical or treadmill than 30 minutes on Stairmaster

I saw this french documentary (during BAT) where they showed her food.

soup/ japanese/ mushrooms/ vegetarian and NOT too spicey

https://youtu.be/q26tzd-d4sQ [around 4:20]

Backstage is always interesting, it looks much more industrial and practical than you would imagine. Like a factory canteen..

lol i dont think she had one until reinvention :)

She didn't really have an ass until Perfections tbh.

Reinvention it was firm and void of fat but pretty flat especially in comparison to her very muscular thighs.

I think her all time peak bodywise was during the Perfections Tour. MDNA a close second.

She's just flawless tbh!

she had more ass during WTG compared to BAT/DWT

tumblr_n4xd91ngqv1qlycwjo1_500.gif

now I´m used to it, and I even like it, but back in 1987 I thought her body was awfull!!! she looked like a man to me! she was Hulkdonna for the firs time during this era

now I´m used to it, and I even like it, but back in 1987 I thought her body was awfull!!! she looked like a man to me! she was Hulkdonna for the firs time during this era

people were actually shocked bc of this transformation.

She was 28-29 during that tour. And people were like, 'you have to SEE this, its amazing'