RH Tour rehersals: are they the longest in her career?

Erm... No

First shows are in September.

I suspect rehearsals may be interrupted when schools break so she can spend time with her children.

I have a feeling she'll finish rehearsing the songs and finalising the setlist etc. and then move on to stage rehearsals after her summer break. So she'll end up with a solid total of 2-2.5 months' rehearsal, which is standard for her.

Am I right? Yeah remix it.

Erm... No

First shows are in September.

I suspect rehearsals may be interrupted when schools break so she can spend time with her children.

I have a feeling she'll finish rehearsing the songs and finalising the setlist etc. and then move on to stage rehearsals after her summer break. So she'll end up with a solid total of 2-2.5 months' rehearsal, which is standard for her.

Am I right? Yeah remix it.

Yes

Wasnt there rumora about the summer in france?

I think she will probably finish the concept , songs and production

1-2 weeks break

And the august rehearsing with the stage

Wasnt there rumora about the summer in france?

Really? It's the first I heard of this rumour. As far as I'm aware the tour kicks off in September in Montreal, Madonna Fortin Ciccone's birthplace. :wow:

It does feel that way only because we kind of got used to her touring straight after the album was out. She went out on the road straight after the release of Hard Candy and especially of MDNA.

This time around she's gone back to how things used to be before those two albums.

It does seem like a long time...but the preparations for Blond Ambition started in December 1989 for 5 months..so this is very similar.

I only knew she was with Gaultier at Christmas 89 to fit the stage closes with her brunette hair;). Do we know that she worked on other things at the time for the BAT?

I only knew she was with Gaultier at Christmas 89 to fit the stage closes with her brunette hair;). Do we know that she worked on other things at the time for the BAT?

It's not the same as rehearsing for the tour, but wasn't the '89 VMA performance of Express Yourself touted as a preview of her upcoming tour?

It's not the same as rehearsing for the tour, but wasn't the '89 VMA performance of Express Yourself touted as a preview of her upcoming tour?

well, I´m sure her peformances earlier this year, are going to be similar to the ones on tour:same with Hung up and the award show and confessions tour.

I hope she uses the choreography she used for LFL in the english tv show , for Devil Pray! and I want the cape too!!!

Considering how complex her shows are, 3 months almost seems too short... it just feels longer because we've had no hints, and the whole album leak (among many other things) has made this era seem so long...

I think what she did with Express Yourself was just a rehash of an already learnt choreography :semifunny:

I'm happy since this is gonna be a big surprise for everyone. You can't really leak a tour, so in that sense I feel like she can really surprise us and bring the album to life. I personally don't care if she takes a year to prepare. :laugh:

VMA 89 was supposed to be a preview of the aborted 1989 tour. I imagine most of whatever ideas she had for that tour were carried over to 1990's Blond Ambition Tour.