Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

:inlove: Hopefully in DC next weekend if my special friend can get a last minute ticket for me.

:inlove: Yay! Maybe i'll see you then! (Is Stephen your special someone?!?)

Flip the Switch, I'm not able to quote more than one post at the moment, but I wanted to say I'm sorry for your losses. So sad. What adorable pups! I'm sure you gave them a wonderul, love-filled life.

And, I love the latest pic of Olga and Gypsy by the pool. I wonder if M has to say good-bye to them while she's on tour...? How sad!

Oh no :( :(

So sorry to hear that :(

awww. i'm sorry for your loss. :( pets are family.

:inlove: Yay! Maybe i'll see you then! (Is Stephen your special someone?!?)

Flip the Switch, I'm not able to quote more than one post at the moment, but I wanted to say I'm sorry for your losses. So sad. What adorable pups! I'm sure you gave them a wonderul, love-filled life.

And, I love the latest pic of Olga and Gypsy by the pool. I wonder if M has to say good-bye to them while she's on tour...? How sad!

Thank you guys. It was a hard time, they were bros and they only lived for 4 months. Maybe next year I'll be able to get another one. :thumbsup:

Thank you guys. It was a hard time, they were bros and they only lived for 4 months. Maybe next year I'll be able to get another one. :thumbsup:

wow 4 years is hardly a long time at all. i hope you get one and have no problems.

Too much cuteness!!!!!

I wonder if they go in the pool? looks like they were sitting on a recliner chair they could jump in. lol

Absolutely jazz. Love animals especially dogs. I lost two dogs (French bulldog) earlier this year due a congestive heart failure. :(

Screenshot_2015-07-14-09-15-5901.png.jpe

Screenshot_2015-05-27-10-06-342.jpg

I'm so sorry, Flip. Losing a pet is so hard. I know.

That's so awful...so sorry for your loss. Poor babies :(

Seems like she really loves those dogs

Soon she will be the old lady with hundreds of dogs

I noticed frenchies don't have tails how come?