Bitch I'm Madonna video: 180Million+ views! Vevo CERTIFIED! Congratulations QUEEN!

I honestly wasn't sure it would hit 100 million views and thought it might be hard for her to do that with one of the new videos but I'm thrilled to be surprised.

Awesome that she's on her way to a Vevo ceritification

I know she's busy with the tour but we could really use another big video in August and maybe a VMA performance.

Ppl in general have such short term thinking. Madonna had come off a long stretch of no hits. Promotion for one single was never going to catapult her right back into the mainstream, and I'm glad she and her team didn't say "oh, it's not working and give up after Living for Love (as they did for other eras). Madonna should keep a sustained promotion and she'll have to do it next album era too in order to keep reaping the benefits.

I honestly wasn't sure it would hit 100 million views and thought it might be hard for her to do that with one of the new videos but I'm thrilled to be surprised.

Awesome that she's on her way to a Vevo ceritification

I know she's busy with the tour but we could really use another big video in August and maybe a VMA performance.

Agree more promo would be great for fans and hopefully help to continue promoting album and tour which she needs. No Miles Away or TUTR type type videos though.

The video is really fun and makes you watch again. This wasn't the case with LFL or GT. LFL has some editing problems, everything is moving so fast in that video that you can't concentrate on one thing. MDNA tour video also had same problem.

BIM was relatively succesful on Spotify and iTunes since the beginning. So I'm not surprised by relative YouTube success. It reminds me of songs from Miley Cyrus album. I'm hopeful that it will pass 100 million in the long run.

VMA are on August 30th. That was the original second date of the RH tour in Miami

Oh, I would die if she did BIM at the show. Jeans will be jizzed and pooped at the same time.

And her doing it makes more sense than the whole "the stage isn't ready" answer.

VMA Nominations are out tomorrow @ 10 AM EST on Apple Music's Beats 1, whatever that is. Miley's hosting.

Beats1 is apple's new radio channel that includes former radio 1 dj Zane Lowe, isn't it?

Wasn't the bye bye baby performance before the launch of the girlie show tour? That was amazing!

I still think it would have made sense to open the show with that!

The video is really fun and makes you watch again. This wasn't the case with LFL or GT. LFL has some editing problems, everything is moving so fast in that video that you can't concentrate on one thing. MDNA tour video also had same problem.

BIM was relatively succesful on Spotify and iTunes since the beginning. So I'm not surprised by relative YouTube success. It reminds me of songs from Miley Cyrus album. I'm hopeful that it will pass 100 million in the long run.

I don't agree. I love LFL vid so much. For me it's absolutely perfect

The video is really fun and makes you watch again. This wasn't the case with GT.

Couldn't disagree more. GT is incredibly watchable, I'll never get tired of that video..it's so beautiful.

No VMA nomination for BIM.

The fact that MTV handed out the last award to her in 1999 is hopefully reason enough for her to not attend their shitty show ever again

VMA's been shit for years. No point of it at all, they hardly play music videos and do people actually watch MTV?

Couldn't disagree more. GT is incredibly watchable, I'll never get tired of that video..it's so beautiful.

I still love watching GT, her looking at herself in the mirror gets me emotional.

Tbh, they only give out awards to celebs who actually attend the show and I'm sure M would not bother rocking up for just a couple of nominations.

Taylor is going to win all the categories anyways. zzz

Hung Up was nominated for 5 categories including Video of the Year and I'm sure she would have won at least one award if she attended. Award shows are desperate to attract audiences and ratings which is why all the nominations and winners pander to the general public's satisfaction like the People Choice Awards (vomit). The Oscars and Grammys are more reputable because they have an established voting body unlike these juvenile shows where awards are won through public voting.

It's clear M doesn't give a shit about any award shows unless it's for a good cause of course like her MJ speech and the Same Love performance at the Grammys.

But yes, I do find it a bit odd that M didn't win a single VMA in the last decade. Oh well, it's not like I sleep over this :).

Hung Up was nominated for 5 categories including Video of the Year and I'm sure she would have won at least one award if she attended. Award shows are desperate to attract audiences and ratings which is why all the nominations and winners pander to the general public's satisfaction like the People Choice Awards (vomit). The Oscars and Grammys are more reputable because they have an established voting body unlike these juvenile shows where awards are won through public voting.

It's clear M doesn't give a shit about any award shows unless it's for a good cause of course like her MJ speech and the Same Love performance at the Grammys.

But yes, I do find it a bit odd that M didn't win a single VMA in the last decade. Oh well, it's not like I sleep over this :).

Well said. Bunch of fucktards!

This is being discussed here http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=50196

I totally agree with you.

I still love watching GT, her looking at herself in the mirror gets me emotional.

Me too!

Beyonce only needs 2 more VMAs and she will match Madonna's record. Not that it matters but it pisses me of that they throw awards at Bey like candy (I like Beyonce btw). She is nominated for her incredibly cheap and shitty 7/11 video as Best Video of the Year, bunch of Idiots! *rant over*

Beyonce only needs 2 more VMAs and she will match Madonna's record. Not that it matters but it pisses me of that they throw awards at Bey like candy (I like Beyonce btw). She is nominated for her incredibly cheap and shitty 7/11 video as Best Video of the Year, bunch of Idiots! *rant over*

She has 15 Awards. http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/archive/multiple-winners.jhtml