Unseen footage from MDNA interludes

Andra

dfRJRCUM.gif

My god she is the most beautiful being on this planet

Dead!!!!

She looks brilliant with soft makeup and little effects. She looks well rested in the NKM. It's amazing what a good sleep does for her eyes! God she's just so amazing

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Just stunning and beautiful. Thanks Nemo for doing the gifs.

Love seeing all of these interludes - what a treat for us all.

You're welcome, RoccoPapa and Jan. She's so breathtaking in these two interlude teaser vids that I almost felt like I was in a hypnotic state when staring at her while making these!

She is such a fucking star, every fibre of her being just radiates star quality in the truest sense of the word. She's like every classic Hollywood icon rolled into one person whilst still being completely her own unique brand of woman and celebrity. There is nothing ever forced or fake about her, it's just effortless and I have never seen her look more beautiful than in the NKM video.

Guest eroticerotic

the hair in NKM video is gorgeous. she should've worn it like that more; i love how the lighting makes her eyes look clear blue. and yes good sleep will make your eyes look more youthful

:clap::drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

Supercool how she works it!!

and the male voice commands for the lines ! wowwwww thanks for posting!!!

this is a nice behind the scene peek, you can tell she´s super prepared and does it in ONE take

she makes the most out of the few minutes of film, love seeing this. HQ talent :inlove: