Crow Voice...

tasteinmen

Guest eroticerotic

My fave M voice is when she includes a semi growl/empassioned belt i.e. Crazy For You, Papa Don't Preach, Open Your Heart, Where's The Party, White Heat, Express Yourself, Like A Prayer, Vogue, Rescue Me, Deeper And Deeper, You'll See

I think the reason I don't enjoy Hard Candy is because it was very crowey. Or they layered/compressed her vocals in an odd way, sounding thin and dry. Didn't sound as silky and passionate as before.

The crow voice is also impacted by her speech. Her effort to sound more "worldly" during the past few years, in particular while she was living in the UK full time, changed her pronunciation. (And gave her that quasi-English accent). In particular her O's and A's sound harsher. A good example is in LFL. The sound is more "living for laaaaaaaarve" instead of "living for luuuuuuuurve". Compared how she used to sing the word "love" on older tracks and I'll think you'll notice. RH has been a slight return to her "older" voice and I don't know if that's because she's back living in NY full time and she's losing the "British" influence.

I'm waiting for people to say "Demonna" is offensive.

People LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP

IT'S JUST A FUCKING JOKE.

Check ur dry cunts at the door.

:dead:

there are some husky parts in LFL brits vocals. And it sounds great!!! :bow:

'living for love' [second time with clap] Here:

https://youtu.be/jAxqzaQpiU0?t=3m3s

oh it sounds like her throat is hoarse but their was pap pics of her using a respiratory nebulizer before so maybe she was having throat problems?

oh it sounds like her throat is hoarse but their was pap pics of her using a respiratory nebulizer before so maybe she was having throat problems?

yep the day before the brits. she must have had a slight cold/mild laryngitis, but it sounds great!

but she had that nebulizer with her during the MDNA tour, as seen in one of the few interviews in Miami, I believe