What Are Your Grammy Predictions For Rebel Heart

I never watch the grammy awards unless Madonna is performing anyways. It's bullshit she has been snubbed but what can you do. I'm sure Madonna isn't losing sleep or even aware that she was snubbed. She doesn't pay attention to this nonsense.

Pissed but not surprised. Add Rebel Heart to the list of masterpiece Madonna albums (LAP!) that were inexplicably snubbed by these idiots.

Exactly, not only LAP, her other work too!

Don't forget people, many great artists havent won a Grammy ever, so FUCK THEM!! They rather reward fast food happy meal artists.

So did the LA Times:

She's Madonna — remember? Featuring some of her strongest tracks in 15 years, Madonna's "Rebel Heart" enlisted an A-list roster of producers and special guests, including the Grammy-nominated Diplo, West and Nicki Minaj. Despite featuring a familiar sort of bravado in singles such as "Bitch I'm Madonna," she was shut out for this year's Grammy nominations. But don't shed too many tears for an artist in Madonna's class — as she wrote in her liner notes while quoting Michael Moore, "You can't stick your chin out and not expect to get punched."

What liner notes is this from?

The LA Times writer probably came across the Michael Moore quote from this Harper's Bazaar partial transcript of her March 5, 2015 Universal Music RH Promo interview and perhaps mistook them as being from "liner notes".

From 4:40 in vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOnscvCagA

Pissed but not surprised. Add Rebel Heart to the list of masterpiece Madonna albums (LAP!) that were inexplicably snubbed by these idiots.

I'm not surprised at all. I just hope all those artists can draw audience to their snooze fest. How many fucking times do we need to see Toilet Swiffer??

Guest jamesshot

Yet they seem perfectly willing to continually nominate Kayne despite his controversy and nonstop tantrums directed at the Grammy's themselves. You would think they would snub him for going after them so hard. She really should snub them from here on out.

I haven't given a shit about the Grammy's since 1989. Not only was 'Like A Prayer' a brilliant album; it was one of the best reviewed of the year. When Madonna was finally given love by them for 'Ray of Light', I still didn't give a shit. Madonna was gracious enough to say that it was "worth the wait". I'm sure she meant it. 2 years earlier, when she failed to get a nomination for Best Actress at the Academy Awards, she still performed "You Must Love Me" for the awards show. Barbra Streisand was also expecting a nomination the same year. When she didn't, she chose not to perform the song from her movie, in protest. Madonna knows awards don't have anything to do with talent.

I'm sure that if Madonna was asked to perform this year at the Grammy's, she would graciously accept. And I love her for that.

I haven't given a shit about the Grammy's since 1989. Not only was 'Like A Prayer' a brilliant album; it was one of the best reviewed of the year. When Madonna was finally given love by them for 'Ray of Light', I still didn't give a shit. Madonna was gracious enough to say that it was "worth the wait". I'm sure she meant it. 2 years earlier, when she failed to get a nomination for Best Actress at the Academy Awards, she still performed "You Must Love Me" for the awards show. Barbra Streisand was also expecting a nomination the same year. When she didn't, she chose not to perform the song from her movie, in protest. Madonna knows awards don't have anything to do with talent.

I'm sure that if Madonna was asked to perform this year at the Grammy's, she would graciously accept. And I love her for that.

thank you. Well said.

Guest gang bang

Madonna is going to win an Oscar and another Golden globe with her next effort , her songwriter skills are in her prime ...her induction on Songwriter hall of fame will help her......because im so confident she will lol ...

mark my words

Guest gang bang

Don t compare Grammys with Rock and roll hall of fame , she was nominated just 2 times for Songwriter hall of fame , always when she does a soundtrack is nominated for a Golden globe ..

now critics consider Madonna a great songwriter ..better than the past years

For sure she needs another Messiah or Masterpiece

I knew that she wouldn't get a single nomination, but I had this tiny shred of hope that maybe she would. Sigh.

I'm just upset about how everything turned out for her this year, but if anything it proved that she is a true artist and the music comes first. I will continue to listen to Rebel Heart and savor every sound she has created for us :)