What Are Your Grammy Predictions For Rebel Heart

Ugh, I can't say I had my hopes up, but was holding out in vain for a surprise the grammy committee holds for only white males of M.'s age or older, it seems.

Did MDNA or Hard Candy receive any nominations?

MADONNA: 0 Nods

LIKE A VIRGIN: 0 Nods

TRUE BLUE: 1 Nod

WHO'S THAT GIRL: 1 Nod

LIKE A PRAYER: 1 Nod (and 1 technical)

I'M BREATHLESS: 0 Nods (but 2 Technicals)

EROTICA: 0 Nods

BEDTIME STORIES: 1 Nod

EVITA: 0 Nods

RAY OF LIGHT: 5 Nods (and 1 technical)

MUSIC: 4 Nods (1 technical)

AMERICAN LIFE: 0 Nods (unless you count DAD as part of the album, in that case, this album had 2 nods)

COADF: 2 Nods

HC: 2 Nods (and 1 technical)

Celebration: 1 nod (and 1 technical)

MDNA: 0 Nods

Rebel Heart: 0 nods (1 technical)

She made the effort to perform at their low-class affair two years in a row, and she doesn't even get a courtesy nomination. Get outta here!

I agree with whoever said that they shouldn't submit songs for nominations anymore. Neither should she perform at the event.

That's fucking depressing. She releases her best album in 10 years that sold pretty well compared to the other nominated and again nothing. They are not fair when it comes to her.

The thing that annoys me the most honeslty is the fact that almost every album Taylor Swift has released has been nominated for Album of the Year. Madonna has received one Album of the Year nomiantion and that's it for Ray Of Light. What kind of bullshit is that?

How did True Blue, LAP, Confessions, Music not get album of the year noms if fucking Red and Fearless did (which won)? Not to mention Flopga's first 3 records all getting one

USA Today listed Madonna and Prince as being the biggest snubs:

1: SNUB: Madonna, Prince are no-shows

Both '80s icons returned in huge ways this year with new albums: Madonna, touting her dance-heavy 13th effort Rebel Heart; and Prince, with Tidal exclusive HITNRUN Phase One. But lo and behold, neither could muster any love from the academy (save for Madge collaborator Diplo, whose work on Heart helped nab him recognition for producer of the year).

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2015/12/07/snubs-surprises-grammy-nominations-2016/76908840/

The thing that annoys me the most honeslty is the fact that almost every album Taylor Swift has released has been nominated for Album of the Year. Madonna has received one Album of the Year nomiantion and that's it for Ray Of Light. What kind of bullshit is that?

How did True Blue, LAP, Confessions, Music not get album of the year noms if fucking Red and Fearless did (which won)? Not to mention Flopga's first 3 records all getting one

That bugs me the most, too, as the recognition Taylor gets. Although I don't think it will be her year, and she will be shut out

So did the LA Times:

She's Madonna — remember? Featuring some of her strongest tracks in 15 years, Madonna's "Rebel Heart" enlisted an A-list roster of producers and special guests, including the Grammy-nominated Diplo, West and Nicki Minaj. Despite featuring a familiar sort of bravado in singles such as "Bitch I'm Madonna," she was shut out for this year's Grammy nominations. But don't shed too many tears for an artist in Madonna's class — as she wrote in her liner notes while quoting Michael Moore, "You can't stick your chin out and not expect to get punched."

So did the LA Times:

She's Madonna remember? Featuring some of her strongest tracks in 15 years, Madonna's "Rebel Heart" enlisted an A-list roster of producers and special guests, including the Grammy-nominated Diplo, West and Nicki Minaj. Despite featuring a familiar sort of bravado in singles such as "Bitch I'm Madonna," she was shut out for this year's Grammy nominations. But don't shed too many tears for an artist in Madonna's class as she wrote in her liner notes while quoting Michael Moore, "You can't stick your chin out and not expect to get punched."

What liner notes is this from?