I think it's happened. RH is now my #2

Not that anyone cares but I've been listening to it all week since the tour announcement for AUS/NZ and the BIM video. Seriously it is such a fucking awesome album. There is so much on there I don't know how you can get bored. Right now I'm rocking BIM/DP/BN/HW/Iconic/Sex. The cover is iconic as fuck and I'm so keen she is bringing this album on tour to AUS.

All these cunts talking shit about how embarrassing she is and how she is old and needs to put it away seriously eat a fucking dick. Do you know what Barbara Streisand was doing when she was 56?? (In 1998 BTW I googled it.) She was singing duets with Vince Gill. Is that really want you want from Madonna? No hate to Barbara but give me BIM any day!

Let's also not forget that even after 30 fucking years who do the new girls STILL get compared to. So many have come and gone in the time she popped up on the scene but they are ALWAYS compared to her. Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy etc don't get compared to Britney or Christina or Janet or Mariah (BTW what are Cyndi and Belinda up to nowadays?) they still get compared to Madonna. Half of them won't even be around in 5 years when she is being compared to the next round of new girls.

Anyway cheers to Rebel Heart. The second greatest album she's released (Fuck what the haters say)!

(BS is #1 if anyone is wondering.)

Napoleon, Rebel Heart is now my favourite album. Has it all to me. Beautiful ballads, great pop songs, seductive grooves, great dance songs and the songs on the Deluxe version blow me away as well. I love the variety of it all. Plus some of the most beautiful bridges Madonna has recorded. I always adore her wonderful bridges and there are so many on Rebel Heart. Considering how much I adore Madonna's past albums, this is some album indeed.

Napoleon, Rebel Heart is now my favourite album. Has it all to me. Beautiful ballads, great pop songs, seductive grooves, great dance songs and the songs on the Deluxe version blow me away as well. I love the variety of it all. Plus some of the most beautiful bridges Madonna has recorded. I always adore her wonderful bridges and there are so many on Rebel Heart. Considering how much I adore Madonna's past albums, this is some album indeed.

YES!!! Someone else who gets it!!! It kicks so much ass. Even after all this time I'm still not bored of it! If anything I'm loving the track even more!

Bless yourself and genuflect!!

Guest madonnalovaus

I don't know what to say. I thought I would die many many years from now and always have held Ray Of Light to be the best album in my life. And then this. It's the best thing I've ever heard. Start to end. No filler. Just full of perfection. She could have retired after ROL and still been the undisputed queen for eternity. The fact she is still coming out with this kind of masterpiece is just astounding.

I don't know what to say. I thought I would die many many years from now and always have held Ray Of Light to be the best album in my life. And then this. It's the best thing I've ever heard. Start to end. No filler. Just full of perfection. She could have retired after ROL and still been the undisputed queen for eternity. The fact she is still coming out with this kind of masterpiece is just astounding.

Fuck yeah! I came. I saw. I conquered.

It's my #1 ALL TIME favorite album...It was mad love at first listen...no other album by Madonna has ever drowned my mind and soul from the opening track to the closing track in absolute joy and sorrow like Rebel Heart...I laugh, I cry and other times the album tracks makes me jump up and down and dance like a maniac...She truly is thee Greatest Artist to ever grace the music world...

Like Napoleon said, every new starlet is compared to Madonna, then and now...and further more every country and/in every genre of music has their "Madonna" (the Madonna of country music, the Madonna of Rap, the Madonna of Hip Hop, the Madonna of Folk music...the German "Madonna", the Indian "Madonna", the Egyptian "Madonna", etc. etc.) Every genre and/in every country...It's ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS only MADONNA!!!

I fucking LOVE MADONNA.

It's my #1 ALL TIME favorite album...It was mad love at first listen...no other album by Madonna has ever drowned my mind and soul from the opening track to the closing track in absolute joy and sorrow like Rebel Heart...I laugh, I cry and other times the album tracks makes me jump up and down and dance like a maniac...She truly is thee Greatest Artist to ever grace the music world...

Like Napoleon said, every new starlet is compared to Madonna, then and now...and further more every country and/in every genre of music has their "Madonna" (the Madonna of country music, the Madonna of Rap, the Madonna of Hip Hop, the Madonna of Folk music...the German "Madonna", the Indian "Madonna", the Egyptian "Madonna", etc. etc.) Every genre and/in every country...It's ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS only MADONNA!!!

I fucking LOVE MADONNA.

tumblr_m7s5xdujBI1ra3enxo1_500.gif

And can we talk about how amazing the run from Holy Water to Rebel Heart is? The dark mood just digs deeper and deeper, more and more frantic, swinging from Kanye's crunchy sound to Diplo's urban-fused beats, morphing herself from the explicitly sexual goddess to the nostalgically triumphant pop icon. The flow from the heartbeat at the end of Messiah to the title track still gives me chills. I just love how she ends the album with the acoustic sound which feels very melancholic yet soothing after such a manic run. This is a very nocturnal record isn't it?

Can we stop talking about Barbara?!??!? She was born old.

Oooh girl bite your tongue. U in danger. You may bring in Pud's faggot Tourette's syndrome. BARBARA STREISAND. STAR. BARBARA WALTERS. REAL STAR. JOAN COLLINS. REAL STAR. VANITY 6 FUNK VIBES. REAL STAR. EAT IT. REAL STAR.

:lol:

ooh, you haven't heard about the holy trinity of Pop?

Michael, Madonna and Barbra of course :yes:

But what do I know I was born in the 80s :lmao:

anyways, I'm obsessed right now (and again) with Best Night, glad other ppl love this song as well

ooh, you haven't heard about the holy trinity of Pop?

Michael, Madonna and Barbra of course :yes:

But what do I know I was born in the 80s :lmao:

anyways, I'm obsessed right now (and again) with Best Night, glad other ppl love this song as well

It's my favorite song on the album. Love love love love love "Best Night". Glad to see more M fans loving it too!