Pat Leonard on Madonna the songwriter (2001)

Oh GOD please let them write together again. Pat and M were beauty incarnate.

I have a huge crush on Pat too. So handsome, and talented.

I had never seen that so i thought maybe i'm not the only one and i should share. Very interesting and nice :

This is so nice, thanks for posting it. He's gorgeous and mega talented. Yet another confirmation of how Madonna operates in her arena. I wish the celebrated younger stars of today, male or female, had a fraction of her involvement, knowledge and commitment

THE QUEEN OF LIFE.

LTT = bridge of life. Completely her own melody. I am crying right now?

That got 2 me 2...I'm sucha fag.

Thanx 4 posting been looking 4 this 4 years.

She's the queen of bridges. It's simply as that. Madonna songs are magical because the bridge comes and you feel either the wave of sadeness or the explosion of joy. I adore Living for Love but it only lacks a magical bridge to be completed. The up-up thing serves as mini bridge, but you feel you need the explosion of joy, i guess that's why some people didn't like completely the song.

Other songs that are what they are because of the bridge are Spotlight, Deeper and Deeper and Into The Groove.

She's the queen of bridges. It's simply as that. Madonna songs are magical because the bridge comes and you feel either the wave of sadeness or the explosion of joy. I adore Living for Love but it only lacks a magical bridge to be completed. The up-up thing serves as mini bridge, but you feel you need the explosion of joy, i guess that's why some people didn't like completely the song.

Other songs that are what they are because of the bridge are Spotlight, Deeper and Deeper and Into The Groove.

I'd also add Nothing Really Matters. That piano breakdown is glorious as well as brilliantly conveyed in the film clip.

what a talented guy! thanks for posting!

they made such great melodies!

he seems emotional talking LTT/ the track is bigger than life!

He also confirmed again how she sings a song ONE TIME in studio and that is it. I've always wondered why she does this. TBH, as great as LAP is, she should have redone it with stronger vocals.

He also confirmed again how she sings a song ONE TIME in studio and that is it. I've always wondered why she does this. TBH, as great as LAP is, she should have redone it with stronger vocals.

Incorrect! Her vocals on Like APrayer, especially Spanish Eyes are heavenly. I wish she would go back to singing raw and in one take, and less computerization and effects on her voice.

No there's a reason why lap was a monsterhit...her silky vocals r part of that reason.

It's pop perfection. She has an incredible variety in her vocal sound. She is quite

simply the greatest pop singer that ever lived, & i'm not talking 'bout whaling bytches here...

A treat from someone who wishes to remain anonymous :)

They're available on the same page as the Pat Leonard section, but no one had mentioned them :)

I love it thanks!

Guest Sinisin

No there's a reason why lap was a monsterhit...her silky vocals r part of that reason.

It's pop perfection. She has an incredible variety in her vocal sound. She is quite

simply the greatest pop singer that ever lived, & i'm not talking 'bout whaling bytches here...

THIS THIS THIS THIS!