LIZ ROSENBERG set to RETIRE!

MLVC82

https://www.facebook.com/LizRosenbergMedia/posts/994311240593386

Liz Rosenberg Media will be closing our offices at the end of June.

After more than two centuries of being in the publicity game, taking care of more than a few one-namers, a few thousand wanna-be’s, several not a chance in hell and lots in between, I’ve decided it’s time to take a very long, extended and well deserved break.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve loved all my adventures and I’ve had enough for many lifetimes. I’ve been unbelievably lucky to have a front row seat to some of the most incredible moments in music and pop-culture history. And let us not forget, I also had my share of begging, waiting, explaining, crying, juggling, keeping secrets, lying on very rare occasions – maybe twice tops, being punched by paparazzi, dancing on ceilings, scraping people off the floor- including myself and oh so much more.

I send a huge, wet, juicy kiss from my lips to yours to all of the many people my heart beats for - you know who you are - a hug or warm handshake to those I don't know as well and blessings to everybody. Shalom y’all.

^ ^

Liz Rosenberg

:(

I will miss Liz's presence with Madonna on the press line. They have such a tremendous working and personal relationship, and I'm feeling a little glum right now knowing that there will be a major change in the professional aspect.

Here are some extractions from a Truth or Dare Perfume Press Line vid at Macy's in 2012. Love her and Liz together.

ClBlAp2N.gif

3oFN5fZ9.jpg

EAIU0SdX.jpg

9yJStjVj.jpg

Beautiful photos and gifs Nemo.

So sad to see Liz retire. Love her so much and her wonderful relationship with Madonna - both professionally and as a genuine supportive friend. I am sure that Liz and Madonna will always be incredibly close.

Beautiful photos and gifs Nemo.

So sad to see Liz retire. Love her so much and her wonderful relationship with Madonna - both professionally and as a genuine supportive friend. I am sure that Liz and Madonna will always be incredibly close.

i was just watching Liz clips on youtube

she has certainly left a strong impression on fans

don't think any other celeb PR person who has fans of their own like Liz

i was just watching Liz clips on youtube

she has certainly left a strong impression on fans

don't think any other celeb PR person who has fans of their own like Liz

Yes, agree totally. Madonna fans loved how she defended her, took no nonsense from the gutter press and was such a notable presence. I still think one of the best things she did was leak that Guy Ritchie got the biggest ever celebrity divorce payout. They had to sort of "deny" it due to confidentiality agreements but all her fans knew that it was done deliberately as he was getting all the sympathy and being praised for not wanting her money in the press. Lovespent song then confirmed it all. Brilliantly done by Liz. She always has Madonna's best interests at heart.

Yes, agree totally. Madonna fans loved how she defended her, took no nonsense from the gutter press and was such a notable presence. I still think one of the best things she did was leak that Guy Ritchie got the biggest ever celebrity divorce payout. They had to sort of "deny" it due to confidentiality agreements but all her fans knew that it was done deliberately as he was getting all the sympathy and being praised for not wanting her money in the press. Lovespent song then confirmed it all. Brilliantly done by Liz. She always has Madonna's best interests at heart.

Yes. I don't know any fans who hated her. She was just perfect. I admire all her hard and good work. What an amazing woman.

Love you Liz !

Liz R is everything. I will miss her like crazy. No one will else will represent her with the same class, panache, sass and wit as the Validator. It's the end of an era!!

I can't imagine anyone being better at doing what she does than her. She will most definitely be missed!

I met her in Italy and she was this Fabulous glowing creature. She refused 2 have

our picture taken in the most graceful and classy way & I walked away with a smile

on my face.

Love u Liz.

Madonna fans love Liz cuz she never held back when dealing with the idiocy from the press, and always helped Madonna come out of any scandal smelling like roses. The fact that she's been present for every single moment from the VERY beginning makes her even more of a cherished figure for us. So it's no surprise that we're all saddened by her retirement. She's irreplaceable.

Love her!!

I thought you would like to hear my only story of interacting with Liz Rosenberg (Madonna's LEGENDARY PR rep for 30+ years) When I was doing the makeup for Madonna's ENTIRE team (minus M of course) at the Hard Candy Toronto opening.....I met Liz and we gossiped and laughed a bit about the event ..when I asked to take a photo with her she said "I can't take a photo with you!...you're too Handsome!.....i'll end up looking like a troll" I thought it was such a cute and funny way to say "no" and that's how she has handled every situation in MADONNA's 30+ career........gonna' miss you Liz.

Awesome! That must of been an intensely awesome situation, working with the M entourage. I'd love to hear more @illmatic.poet

I did not know what she looked like until this thread. There is a New York gossip columnist with the last name Rosenberg I assumed doubled as Madonna's PR woman.

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna fans love Liz cuz she never held back when dealing with the idiocy from the press, and always helped Madonna come out of any scandal smelling like roses. The fact that she's been present for every single moment from the VERY beginning makes her even more of a cherished figure for us. So it's no surprise that we're all saddened by her retirement. She's irreplaceable.

Love her!!

its true, she is COMPLETELY irreplaceable. its very sad but i believe she said she will be dictating from a far... i certainly hope so!!!

Barbra's manager Martin Erlichman has been with her since day one - 55 years. i wish freddy was still about. i love that kind of shyt!