LIZ ROSENBERG set to RETIRE!

MLVC82

But we should not be worried, Madonna's best publicist is... herself! The biggest publicity throughout her career came from herself : from the LaV MTV performance to the BIM video, Madonna knows how to get free publicity. She needs a new publicist to advice her and book her interviews, but that's it, M remains The Brain :queenbitch:

:thumbsup:

OMG thank you, I've always loved this gif!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Saw it once on here and could never find it again

Is there footage also? I'd love to see that in full motion :lmao:

Brilliant and strong, like her client

God she looked amazing that night!

The biggest star in the world!

God she looked amazing that night!

The biggest star in the world!

IKR

Out of all the TOD premieres the LA look has always been my favourite :wow:

Gothica gum chewing donna

And the after party with Vanilla Ice!

tumblr_inline_mxxx68ylaT1s94hmo.gif

ob_e58212_tumblr-m47po4ylze1qc9zwto6-500

tod-may6-5.jpg

4830387269_d77e6e9277.jpg

Anyway LIZ :wow::wow:

liz-rosenberg-madonna-o.gif

A match made in Heaven

I thought you would like to hear my only story of interacting with Liz Rosenberg (Madonna's LEGENDARY PR rep for 30+ years) When I was doing the makeup for Madonna's ENTIRE team (minus M of course) at the Hard Candy Toronto opening.....I met Liz and we gossiped and laughed a bit about the event ..when I asked to take a photo with her she said "I can't take a photo with you!...you're too Handsome!.....i'll end up looking like a troll" I thought it was such a cute and funny way to say "no" and that's how she has handled every situation in MADONNA's 30+ career........gonna' miss you Liz.

please post all the video's/photo's etc of LIZ and M or Liz on her own....i find it fascinating!

I thought you would like to hear my only story of interacting with Liz Rosenberg (Madonna's LEGENDARY PR rep for 30+ years) When I was doing the makeup for the entire Madonna's team (minus M of course!) at the Hard Candy Toronto opening.....I met Liz and we gossiped and laughed a bit about the event ..when I asked to take a photo with her she said "I can't take a photo with you!...you're too Handsome!.....i'll end up looking like a troll" I thought it was such a cute and funny way to say "no" and that's how she has handled every situation in MADONNA's 30+ career........gonna' miss you Liz.

Awww that's so cute :inlove:

Thx for sharing this

She's tough and smart as few but she's also a real lady

George Satsidis interviews Madonna and Liz at "Sticky and Sweet Tour" backstage in Wales, UK August 2008.

Liz's interview starts at 2:59.

George Satsidis is a pig

Guest Rachelle of London

I thought you would like to hear my only story of interacting with Liz Rosenberg (Madonna's LEGENDARY PR rep for 30+ years) When I was doing the makeup for the entire Madonna fitness team at the Hard Candy Toronto opening.....I met Liz and we gossiped and laughed a bit about the event ..when I asked to take a photo with her she said "I can't take a photo with you!...you're too Handsome!.....i'll end up looking like a troll" I thought it was such a cute and funny way to say "no" and that's how she has handled every situation in MADONNA's 30+ career........gonna' miss you Liz.

Thanks for sharing! Aww Liz

I thought you would like to hear my only story of interacting with Liz Rosenberg (Madonna's LEGENDARY PR rep for 30+ years) When I was doing the makeup for the entire Madonna fitness team at the Hard Candy Toronto opening.....I met Liz and we gossiped and laughed a bit about the event ..when I asked to take a photo with her she said "I can't take a photo with you!...you're too Handsome!.....i'll end up looking like a troll" I thought it was such a cute and funny way to say "no" and that's how she has handled every situation in MADONNA's 30+ career........gonna' miss you Liz.

Cool story!! Thanks for sharing! :)

She was amazing.

Who can remember the classic line from 2011:

"No such e-mail exists."

:wow:

Oooooh the shade!

Most of all, I'm gonna miss the "ONE MINUTE LEFT!" during the radio interviews.

Liz was fab yall. She knew what to do in every situation. She was a mother to our M. Took care of everything little thing when it looked like there was no tomorrow in those shit storms of the past.

I'll miss our Liz. Love u

Good luck!!!!

she has such amazing one liners that shut the press up and make people who read it go "madonna and her spokesperson are way above you media trash". she's so cheeky and clever. fuck I'm gonna miss her.

Would it be true she used to smoke a marijuana cigarette everyday at 5pm? [it was in the brothers book]

I actually thought that was kind of cool...

I will miss Liz's presence with Madonna on the press line. They have such a tremendous working and personal relationship, and I'm feeling a little glum right now knowing that there will be a major change in the professional aspect.

Here are some extractions from a Truth or Dare Perfume Press Line vid at Macy's in 2012. Love her and Liz together.

ClBlAp2N.gif

3oFN5fZ9.jpg

EAIU0SdX.jpg

9yJStjVj.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/LizRosenbergMedia/posts/994311240593386

Liz Rosenberg Media will be closing our offices at the end of June.

After more than two centuries of being in the publicity game, taking care of more than a few one-namers, a few thousand wanna-be’s, several not a chance in hell and lots in between, I’ve decided it’s time to take a very long, extended and well deserved break.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve loved all my adventures and I’ve had enough for many lifetimes. I’ve been unbelievably lucky to have a front row seat to some of the most incredible moments in music and pop-culture history. And let us not forget, I also had my share of begging, waiting, explaining, crying, juggling, keeping secrets, lying on very rare occasions – maybe twice tops, being punched by paparazzi, dancing on ceilings, scraping people off the floor- including myself and oh so much more.

I send a huge, wet, juicy kiss from my lips to yours to all of the many people my heart beats for - you know who you are - a hug or warm handshake to those I don't know as well and blessings to everybody. Shalom y’all.

^ ^
Liz Rosenberg