Madonnas former Bev Hills mansion for sale

Madonnas former Beverly Hills compound at 9425 Sunset Boulevard is for sale for 28 million. So far there has always been an aerial shot only. Now you get a look at the grounds and the the house at Westside Estate Agencys homepage. They still use the same property information when Madonna sold it. So I guess there were no real renovations. I doubt the furnishings and art is Madonnas. Nevertheless, it's really nice.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/9425-Sunset-Blvd-Beverly-Hills-CA-90210_rb/

FEATURES
  • Barbecue
  • Cable Ready
  • Fireplace
  • Fitness Center
  • Flooring: Other
  • Intercom
  • Mother-in-Law
  • Parking: Garage - Attached
  • Patio
  • Pool
  • Porch

wat?

A mother-in-law is a separate, but attached, apartment. It's called a MIL because people used to put their mothers-in-law in them when they got older. Sort of in-home assisted living without having them IN your actual home.

Is there no millionaire on Madonnanation?

Come on, buy the mansion and invite us all for a Madonna party! We'll re-create the BIM video! :queenbitch:

A mother-in-law is a separate, but attached, apartment. It's called a MIL because people used to put their mothers-in-law in them when they got older. Sort of in-home assisted living without having them IN your actual home.

Interesting. I have never heard of that!

Needless to say, that feature caught me a bit off guard. lol

Is this where she lived with GR? around 2000-2004? when not in the UK.

its after Oriole way and that big terracotta building way up in the hills.

Guest Rachelle of London

We call them granny cottages

Guest Rachelle of London

Is this where she lived with GR? around 2000-2004? when not in the UK.

its after Oriole way and that big terracotta building way up in the hills.

I think she sold that one, thats the one she bought off Diane Keaton. I remember it being for sale a few years ago

I think she sold that one, thats the one she bought off Diane Keaton. I remember it being for sale a few years ago

Yeah that was Wallace Neff it was also Betty Grables. Unless its been totally re-modlled its a different house Wallace Neff was a Mediterranian villa. Ive still got leaves off its trees. You cant see much and the cameras follow you, only went to drive past (in the area, as you do) and jumped out and grabbed a handful of her leaves.

Sorry if ive told you all before.

They havent given me much luck. I mustve got the Demonna curse.

Oh I see, thats a place at Roxbury Dr only 2km from this place.

She sure moved around a lot in LA, also that place with Sean Penn in malibu..

I hope Demonna curse won't last too long for you, Barneyboy..